× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

01 Aug 2017 06:43 #261 by The Viking
I have been busy but absolutely I am in again this year. Looking forward to it after last year's nail biter
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Aug 2017 15:21 #262 by ScienceChic
Glad you'll be joining us again Viking. Team Dak is back as well! He's having some trouble with internet access right now but managed to get a message to me saying that he's looking forward to it.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 Aug 2017 14:27 #263 by HappyCamper
I hope we can have the draft later at night say around 8:00 or 9:00 so people have time to get home. Please also remember many of us have plans over Labor Day weekend.

03 Aug 2017 06:20 #264 by RenegadeCJ
For the draft, if we want to wait till all the preseason games are done, we should shoot for Sept 5th or Sept 6th. I'm ok with 8pm if that is what the majority wants. I don't know if you all will have a "live" draft party or not, but let me know if this would work for you!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

03 Aug 2017 07:50 #265 by HeartandSoulExcursions
I think 8 is late, it took us 1.5 hours to get through with the draft last year. I get up very early during the week. My personal opinion but I think I can always log in from home and it.

Bill

03 Aug 2017 08:29 #266 by HappyCamper
The 6th is better for us last year we not only drafted for us but two other people so later is better.

03 Aug 2017 12:27 #267 by Hot Chile
Team Chile is in. Looking forward to it.

My schedule is so jacked up right now I have no idea if I am able to make live draft or not. I know Sept. 1 is bad. Otherwise, I would love to attend if I am able, any time of day though my personal vote would be for later in the evening.

03 Aug 2017 14:35 #268 by ScienceChic
I'm good with either day and anytime. No, I'm not normally that easy. LOL! :coolwink:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

03 Aug 2017 18:35 #269 by HappyCamper
Rick, Shawn and Sommer say the later time is better as Rick will be doing hay harvesting and the kids will be in bed for Shawn and Sommer.

03 Aug 2017 19:32 #270 by Christina
I am good either day and later is better but I'm good with whatever

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds