× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

31 Jul 2018 03:43 #371 by hannahhamilton
Both me and my husband would love to join!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jul 2018 06:05 #372 by MtnSunshine
My husband and I are in again this year...Sommer and Shawn Eichelberger. Thanks!

31 Jul 2018 07:00 #373 by HeartandSoulExcursions
Hi Everyone,

I'm going to skip it this year! Hope you guys have fun!

Bill

31 Jul 2018 07:35 #374 by RenegadeCJ
Ok!! We are off to a good start so far.

As of now we have 14 participants-in no particular order

Happy Camper
MtnGirl
Christina
Freebird
Ndshriver
DebbyMcclure
SteveAdams Photos
Sommer Eichelberger
Shawn Eichelberger
Hannah Hamilton
"Husband" Hamilton
Quadman
ScienceChic
RenegadeCJ

If everyone would please message me with your email address and team name (plus a name you want me to invite you as-just need a first and last) that would be great. I have many of your email addresses, but things change. Last year we had some issues due to wrong or old email addresses.

Keep the sign ups coming!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

31 Jul 2018 08:21 #375 by ScienceChic
Fantastic! Welcome to all of our new participants!

I've heard privately from Conifer Froberg, Viking, and Dak4 - they're all in and Dak's wife will be joining us as well so that's 4 more. :yess: FYI, I'm capping it at 3 leagues so we've got room for up to 12 more.

Is there a better day/time for all of you for a draft? We usually do it as an online auto-draft in which you can manually pick your team as your turn comes up (snake-style draft, order drawn randomly just prior to draft time), program it ahead of time for who you want, or let ESPN pick your players for you so you don't necessarily have to be available (but it's more fun that way). :) In the past, it's taken us about an hour and a half for a ten-member league to draft a team. The season starts September 6 and Labor Day is Sept 3 so should we shoot for the week before Labor Day or squeeze it in on the 4th or 5th once all the pre-season games (and rosters) are done and set? Preferences?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

31 Jul 2018 09:54 #376 by freebird
I have no preference (upcoming trips but dates haven't been set so will try to work around).

Thanks for hosting this again, ScienceChic, and thanks to Renegade for doing all of the work to make it happen.

31 Jul 2018 10:11 #377 by HappyCamper
Please keep the Labor Day Weekend in mind as many of us travel for that holiday.

After 6:00 is best for do to work and such.

31 Jul 2018 11:44 #378 by vmackey23
Im in!!! GO TEXANS!!!!

31 Jul 2018 12:30 #379 by Hot Chile
Chile is in!

Renegade, same info as last year if you need it again let me know.

For draft, I'd prefer Sept. 4th. (I am unavailable Sept. 1-3) but will try to work with whatever.

31 Jul 2018 15:43 #380 by Dak4
Replied by Dak4 on topic Fantasy Football Time of Year!
Ofcourse I am in again and will win it all this year. Also this year my wife will be joining us! Very exciting. You can put her in same league and division if possible. Thank you Renegade and Sharon!!
Tony Martinez
Lora Martinez

Time to create page: 0.609 seconds