× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

20 Aug 2018 11:55 #411 by Hot Chile
Sounds like the 4th @ 7:30 is locked in.

Anyone interested in meeting up? We did it at Brooks one year and it was pretty cool. I'd be down for that again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Aug 2018 11:58 #412 by ScienceChic
That would be awesome, it was a lot of fun! I wish I could make it, but not this year. :( Let me know though if any of you do and I'll call Janice to reserve the tables in the back.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hot Chile

20 Aug 2018 12:18 #413 by Hot Chile
Cool, thank you!

When you call, tell her she needs to have several orders of those little fried pretzels ready. AKA: crack.

20 Aug 2018 13:42 #414 by Dak4
Replied by Dak4 on topic Fantasy Football Time of Year!
That date and time works for my wife and I! We will be drafting from Home though. Someone has to stay with kids lol.

Renegade did I ever send you my wife’s email?
Thanks again everyone I’m looking fwd to another fun season. 6 leagues for me this year.
Tony

20 Aug 2018 19:03 #415 by HappyCamper
Can't make it to Brooks as we are probably not even going to get home until 6pm then need to unpack.

25 Aug 2018 14:33 #416 by ScienceChic
Sent you a PM Renegade with email addresses - we've got 2 more! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

25 Aug 2018 18:55 #417 by freebird

ScienceChic wrote: Sent you a PM Renegade with email addresses - we've got 2 more! :)

Great news, ScienceChic. Thanks.

Renegade, if possible can I request a 10-team league if we have one?

27 Aug 2018 11:30 #418 by Ndshriver
Hi There - Never saw my invite come across. Could you add This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to a league?

Thanks!
Nathan

28 Aug 2018 07:01 #419 by RenegadeCJ
I have been waiting for the full compliment before getting them set up. Since we are running out of time, I'll be getting them all ready later this week.

If you haven't PM'd me your email, please do so. Also need a first and last name you want for the league.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

28 Aug 2018 11:47 #420 by ScienceChic
Thanks Renegade!

Time to create page: 0.376 seconds