× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

31 Jul 2018 15:59 #381 by RenegadeCJ
New updated list Up to 20 now. Can take 10 more signups!!

Happy Camper
MtnGirl
Christina
Freebird
Ndshriver
DebbyMcclure
SteveAdams Photos
Sommer Eichelberger
Shawn Eichelberger
Hannah Hamilton
"Husband" Hamilton
Quadman
ScienceChic
RenegadeCJ
Viking
Dak (Tony Martinez)
Lora Martinez
Hot Chile
Vmackey23
Conifer Frobergs

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jul 2018 16:17 #382 by ScienceChic
Sorry, I got Froberg and Hot Chile mixed up, I haven't heard from Froberg yet. I'll shoot them an email!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

31 Jul 2018 23:27 #383 by chrishart
I just joined this group, this is going to be awesome! Count me in...thanks

Chris
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

02 Aug 2018 07:54 #384 by rhondadick11
I'm back! Team Insmont. Please let me know what other information you need.

Thanks!
Rhonda Dick

02 Aug 2018 10:22 #385 by ScienceChic

ScienceChic wrote: Sorry, I got Froberg and Hot Chile mixed up, I haven't heard from Froberg yet. I'll shoot them an email!

Froberg is out. :(

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 Aug 2018 12:28 #386 by Maineiac
Diamond's Stars will be back and I would like to play in same league as FreeBird - asked last year as well but it didn't happen... thank you!

02 Aug 2018 17:31 #387 by freebird
I'm liking your new team name. Hope we can compete against each other this year. ANGRYfreebirds!

02 Aug 2018 17:39 #388 by freebird

rhondadick11 wrote: I'm back! Team Insmont. Please let me know what other information you need.

Thanks!
Rhonda Dick

RenegadeCJ's 7/31 a.m. post covers the 3 pieces of info. they need PM'd to them soon in order to set up the leagues with ESPN...and notice how I refrained from using gender specific words so I'm not insensitive to anyone that's gender vague. :P

02 Aug 2018 18:00 #389 by ScienceChic
EvergreenEditor will return as well! Same email as last year, same name. If I'm not mistaken, I believe that leaves 7 spots remaining?

I am so excited for this season...so much fresh blood to spill. Muhahahaha! The Hamilton's opened with the salvo in an email that they are competitive which warmed my blackened heart. :biggrin: :bringiton:

Attachments:

02 Aug 2018 20:09 #390 by LeifAlert
Id like to play this .

Time to create page: 0.624 seconds