× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

29 Aug 2018 20:36 #421 by HappyCamper
Thanks please let us know as soon as emails have gone out so I can make sure everything is fine for me and also let friends know who are playing.

For anyone new please try a mock draft ASAP so you are familiar with everything as it makes the draft go quicker.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Aug 2018 07:14 #422 by RenegadeCJ
All, you may get an email from ESPN, but ignore this one initially. I'll post here when the real invites go out. ESPN requires me to reactivate the league before making changes, so the first email won't likely be the final leagues. I'll post here when they are all up.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

30 Aug 2018 07:43 #423 by RenegadeCJ

Maineiac wrote: Diamond's Stars will be back and I would like to play in same league as FreeBird - asked last year as well but it didn't happen... thank you!

Maineiac-I need your email address so I can switch leagues for you. The system lets me send an email, but I can't see what it is to change. Thanks

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

30 Aug 2018 08:04 #424 by RenegadeCJ
I need emails from many to get you set up. I'm missing the following. Please pm them to me.

Steve Adams Photos
ChrisHart
LeifAlert
Evergreen Editor
Im2diaz

Please send these asap

30 Aug 2018 08:10 #425 by freebird

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Maineiac wrote: Diamond's Stars will be back and I would like to play in same league as FreeBird - asked last year as well but it didn't happen... thank you!

Maineiac-I need your email address so I can switch leagues for you. The system lets me send an email, but I can't see what it is to change. Thanks

PM'ing you now with it. Thanks!

30 Aug 2018 08:52 #426 by ScienceChic
Evergreen Editor and Steve Adams Photos emails sent your way Renegade!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

30 Aug 2018 09:10 #427 by RenegadeCJ
Ok all, leagues are set up. I'm still waiting on email addresses from a few, so if for some reason they don't get to me, I may have to move a team from one league to another. If this happens, please don't get upset!!!

Draft is set for Tuesday, Sept 4 at 7:30 pm mountain time. I can't do live since I'll be in a live draft for another league, so enjoy the evening!

I set the draft time at 60 seconds per pick before autopick takes over. Does anyone have an issue with that?

30 Aug 2018 09:12 #428 by freebird
60 second limit before auto-draft kicks in sounds good to me.

Thanks!

30 Aug 2018 09:55 #429 by Maineiac
Renegade - I PMd you my email address (along with a note b/c I didn't see your message about 'ignore first espn email'. :-)

30 Aug 2018 10:03 #430 by freebird
Oh cwap! I haven't received any ESPN emails, yet. I'll PM you again with my email (but thinking maybe it's because my team is on the same league?). Let me know if you need anything more from me to get me back on track and able to get these emails from ESPN.

Time to create page: 0.576 seconds