× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

16 Aug 2019 13:32 #511 by rhondadick11
Definitely participating again this year!

Name: Rhonda
Team name: Team Insmont - or just Insmont is fine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Aug 2019 14:41 #512 by Dak4
Replied by Dak4 on topic Fantasy Football Time of Year!
With all the new teams can we please put emphasis on weekly participation and being active. If you want to join this wonderful league please make sure you can commit to keeping your roster up to date and setting your lineup every single week of the season. It’s not very competitive or fun if you just join and aren’t active on a weekly basis. Thank you.
Team Dak

16 Aug 2019 22:06 #513 by MtnSunshine
Shawn Eichelberger's team name will be Ike Diesel and his email address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

19 Aug 2019 13:56 - 19 Aug 2019 13:56 #514 by RenegadeCJ
Updated list as of Monday, Aug 19

Please look below. I still need email addresses and names for those mentioned below so we can get the invites sent out.

Blue Billed Ducks 1
Blue Billed Ducks 2
Team Dak 1
Team Dak 2
Team Martinez
Christina
Kbailey 1
Kbailey 2
Hot Chile
Renegade
Mtn Girl
SteveAdams Photos (I still need you to PM me your name, team name and email address)
vmackey23 (I still need you to PM me your name, team name and email address)
Quadman
HappyCamper
Freebird
Team Insmont (still need email info)
Sasquatch
Ike Diesel
Viking (I still need you to PM me your name, team name and email address)
Token old guy grizz (I still need you to PM me your name, team name and email address)
Waynealbers
SC
Freebird's friend Hays (need email info)

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

19 Aug 2019 16:26 #515 by freebird
Both of my mentioned friends have contacted you (I don't see Diamond's stars name but thinking they probably renamed their team). Insmont is my other friend and I am checking in with them, now...hoping I can just email/PM you that email address.

My/freebird's other friend is my husband and he's radio silence on a decision so don't hold anything up for him.

Thanks!

19 Aug 2019 17:45 #516 by rhondadick11
Team Insmont - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

19 Aug 2019 20:02 #517 by pineinthegrass
My agent has finally renegotiated my contract after a year out of the league! B)

Team PineNuts would like to play this year if there is still room. A PM has been sent.

20 Aug 2019 08:56 #518 by RenegadeCJ

freebird wrote: Both of my mentioned friends have contacted you (I don't see Diamond's stars name but thinking they probably renamed their team). Insmont is my other friend and I am checking in with them, now...hoping I can just email/PM you that email address.

My/freebird's other friend is my husband and he's radio silence on a decision so don't hold anything up for him.

Thanks!

I got Insmont, and diamonds stars now. Your husband emailed me team name, but I still need an email address for him. Thanks

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

20 Aug 2019 08:59 #519 by RenegadeCJ

pineinthegrass wrote: My agent has finally renegotiated my contract after a year out of the league! B)

Team PineNuts would like to play this year if there is still room. A PM has been sent.

Just need your email address! PM to me if you would

20 Aug 2019 09:17 - 20 Aug 2019 09:22 #520 by RenegadeCJ
Ok, here is the updated list I have for us this year.
We have 25 so far. In order to have the 3 leagues of at least 10, we need 5 more people. We could do 3 leagues of 8 right now, with a spare, but would prefer 10 if possible. If you know of anyone, have them PM me their contact info.

Kbailey 1
Kbailey 2
Hot Chile
Blue Billed Ducks
Arlo's Army
Quadman
HappyCamper
Team Dak
Team Martinez
Team Dak Son
Diamonds Stars
Christina
Freebird
PineNuts (still need email)
Renegade
Mtn Girl
Team Insmont
Sasquatch
Ike Diesel
Viking (I still need you to PM me your name, team name and email address)
Token old guy grizz
vmackey23 (I still need you to PM me your name, team name and email address)
Punrockgirl
SC
Waynealbers (Can you send me your email again. I seem to have missed it or deleted the PM)

The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic, freebird

Time to create page: 0.605 seconds