× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

My Mountain Town 2015 Pick 5 Contest!

11 Jan 2016 11:43 #451 by HappyCamper
We were out of town and had no Internet good luck to the rest of you maybe next year I will do better.

AND GO BRONCOS :mane: :godenver: :mane: :godenver: :mane: :godenver:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jan 2016 15:11 #452 by The Viking
There are still races within the race. There are 7 teams fighting for 4th and 5th place so don't quit before the season is over. This week does seem a little easier than last week on a few of the games......I hope.

11 Jan 2016 15:14 #453 by The Viking
Actually, there is no worse loss than the Vikings missed 27 yard FG to win the game. That one will sting for a long time!

15 Jan 2016 07:40 #454 by FredHayek
Divisional Playoffs
New England Patriots (-5)
Cardinals (-7.5)
Seattle (+3)
Pittsburgh (+7)

:goldtrophy:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 Jan 2016 15:42 #455 by RenegadeCJ
New England
Arizona
Carolina
Pittsburgh (I have a policy of never picking the Broncos, although I expect them to win. I used to do so, and it would jinx them, so no more!!!)

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mane: :mane:

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

15 Jan 2016 20:40 #456 by RenegadeCJ
Mtngirl
Seahawks
Cardinals
Patriots
Broncos

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

16 Jan 2016 09:32 #457 by Chall99
KC
Arizona
Carolina
Denver

16 Jan 2016 09:51 #458 by pineinthegrass
New England
Arizona
Carolina
Denver

16 Jan 2016 11:10 #459 by pineinthegrass
Freebird is out of town with no convenient internet and asked me to post her picks.

Freebird's picks are:

Kansas City
Arizona
Seattle
Denver

16 Jan 2016 12:48 #460 by archer
The only team I know I will pick is Denver.... I made it a point to never pick against them this year, if I didn't expect them to win I chose not to pick their game at all. I don't have that luxury this week, so regardless of who Viking picks I've got the Broncos.

.... GO BRONCOS......

I was going to let Vicking pick first this week, since the only way we can make a contest out of these final weeks is to not pick all the same teams. Since Viking is on top I'll give him the courtesy of having his first choices and I'll take the others in at least half the games... As stated above nothing will make me pick Pittsburgh. . If that doesn't work for you Viking let me know. I think this is the way you have suggested doing the final games in the past.

Time to create page: 0.539 seconds