× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

My Mountain Town 2015 Pick 5 Contest!

18 Jan 2016 13:18 #481 by archer
Any suggestions, Renegade, on the best way to handle the picks for the conference and the super bowl?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jan 2016 15:36 #482 by RenegadeCJ
I'm happy to take the picks anonymously thru a pm. That would likely be the best route. Once the superbowl is up, it seems the person who is behind usually says "I'll take opposite of whatever the leader picks", which makes sense. This is really the last week to catch up on your own!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

18 Jan 2016 15:58 #483 by archer
That works for me, if Viking agrees that is what we will do. I can't believe football season is almost over, Sundays just won't be the same :(

18 Jan 2016 17:46 - 18 Jan 2016 17:50 #484 by FredHayek
:nfl: Patriots are four point favorites over the :mane: Carolina is a six point favorite over the Cardinals. I like Denver and the Cardinals.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Jan 2016 07:21 #485 by Ashley
Congrats archer on 4-0. Good luck to both you and Viking. I hope you will do your picks anonymously and send to RCJ so that it continues as it has, each making their own picks.

Denver
Carolina

19 Jan 2016 14:23 - 19 Jan 2016 14:26 #486 by The Viking
I think you made a mistake. Since Archer said they were picking opposite of me in all the games other than Denver, and I picked Carolina, then that means she picked Seattle so she is 3-1. Right? Or was she able to change her mind on her picks?

19 Jan 2016 14:33 #487 by archer
You might want to go back and read my post, I said I would pick opposite you in at least half the games, which I did. You only picked the Saturday games so I picked opposite you on those two games, then picked the Sunday games.

19 Jan 2016 14:34 - 19 Jan 2016 14:36 #488 by The Viking

RenegadeCJ wrote: I'm happy to take the picks anonymously thru a pm. That would likely be the best route. Once the superbowl is up, it seems the person who is behind usually says "I'll take opposite of whatever the leader picks", which makes sense. This is really the last week to catch up on your own!

Actually since Archer got the advantage of seeing my picks first last weekend to pick opposite, I would like to be able to see her picks first this week so I can decide which way to go. I think that is only fair. I am not into the anonymous picks now that she has the lead.

19 Jan 2016 14:39 #489 by The Viking

archer wrote: You might want to go back and read my post, I said I would pick opposite you in at least half the games, which I did. You only picked the Saturday games so I picked opposite you on those two games, then picked the Sunday games.

Got it. I didn't see that post. So this week I can try and pick opposite of you if I want. I will wait for your picks.

19 Jan 2016 14:55 #490 by archer
I already sent mine to Renegade, but if you want to know my picks.... I picked Denver and Arizona. You already knew I would pick Denver.

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds