× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

2017 My Mountain Town Annual Pick 5 Contest!

12 Nov 2017 07:22 #191 by Cellar Master
Week 10 picks:
NYJ
NYG
BUF
MIN
DEN

Located at 60750 US Highway 285, Bailey, CO 80421
303-816-5504 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.aspenpeakcellars.com/
Facebook
Instagram

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Nov 2017 09:03 - 12 Nov 2017 09:04 #192 by Chall99
NY Jets
Buffalo
Chicago
Jacksonville
Dallas

12 Nov 2017 09:54 - 12 Nov 2017 09:57 #193 by RenegadeCJ

freebird wrote: I know I'm tired, but don't see the Steelers/Colts game listed on Renegade's list. I just now tried to quote his post and comment but that wouldn't work so maybe it's something with my laptop or browser.

Can someone just confirm if I'm looking at the website correctly used to establish the spread?

Indy +11.5

Thanks in advance. I'll wait to post in the morning in case I want to include this game in my picks.

Good night!

You are right freebird I didn't have that game listed. It is Indy +11.5 Sorry all! That is why I put the link along with the spreads...just in case I missed one...especially since I usually post them early in the morning!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

12 Nov 2017 09:56 #194 by RenegadeCJ
Mtngirl
Broncos
Colts
Cowboys
Dolphins
Lions

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

12 Nov 2017 10:02 #195 by The Viking

The Viking wrote: Just to keep people happy......

Minnesota
New Orleans
LA Rams
Pittsburgh

Debating on the last one.

Guess i will throw the Giants in as the last Hail Mary.

And this had nothing to do with me not enjoying it. I just have not had time for a few weeks to even evaluate the games. And I even type in the wrong teams that I didn't even want because it is in the middle of something and I am so distracted. It's my own fault and it has nothing to do with this contest. I have always enjoyed it even when I lost. It's just not as much fun just throwing out random teams. But I will keep going. Good luck everyone!

12 Nov 2017 10:03 #196 by The Viking

The Viking wrote:

Minnesota
New Orleans
LA Rams
Pittsburgh

And this had nothing to do with me not enjoying it. I just have not had time for a few weeks to even evaluate the games. And I even type in the wrong teams that I didn't even want because it is in the middle of something and I am so distracted. It's my own fault and it has nothing to do with this contest. I have always enjoyed it even when I lost. It's just not as much fun just throwing out random teams. But I will keep going. Good luck everyone!

And just for fun I had Dallas picked and then changed it to the Giants. Let's see how off I really am this year!

12 Nov 2017 10:35 #197 by freebird

RenegadeCJ wrote:

freebird wrote: I know I'm tired, but don't see the Steelers/Colts game listed on Renegade's list. I just now tried to quote his post and comment but that wouldn't work so maybe it's something with my laptop or browser.

Can someone just confirm if I'm looking at the website correctly used to establish the spread?

Indy +11.5

Thanks in advance. I'll wait to post in the morning in case I want to include this game in my picks.

Good night!

You are right freebird I didn't have that game listed. It is Indy +11.5 Sorry all! That is why I put the link along with the spreads...just in case I missed one...especially since I usually post them early in the morning!

No worries whatsoever, Renegade...I had spent all day reviewing tax returns for the shelter and honestly thought it was me. Thanks for all you do. I just wasn't sure which of that website's sets of numbers we were using. And while I have no doubt Pitt will win this one, I don't trust Big Ben to cover that spread...especially when away. Thanks again for confirming.

12 Nov 2017 10:43 #198 by freebird
freebird's week 10 picks:
Chicago Bears -3
Jax Jaguars -4.5
NO Saints -1
NY Giants +1

still pondering my last pick...

12 Nov 2017 10:58 #199 by ScienceChic

RenegadeCJ wrote: Week 9 Results

Let me know if I screwed up.

Freebird 4-1 Overall 29-16
ScienceChic 3-2 Overall 27-17-1
Hitch 4-1 Overall 26-19
Renegadecj 4-1 Overall 26-19
Cellar Master 3-2 Overall 25-19-1
Chall99 5-0 Overall 23-22
Viking 3-2 Overall 22-21-2
Hot Chile 2-3 Overall 21-24
Christina 5-0 Overall 22-22-1
Mtngirl 3-2 Overall 22-23

RenegadeCJ wrote: Week 10 Opening Spreads
www.covers.com/Sports/NFL/Odds/US/SPREAD/competition/Online/ML

Thursday, Nov 9
Seattle @ Arizona +7

Sunday, Nov 12
Pittsburgh @ Indy +11.5
Minnesota @ Washington +1
Cleveland @ Detroit -11
NY Jets @ Tampa Bay +2.5
Green Bay @ Chicago -3
LA Chargers @ Jacksonville -4.5
New Orleans @ Buffalo +1
Cincinnati @ Tennessee -5.5
Houston @ LA Rams -12.5
NY Giants @ San Francisco -1
Dallas @ Atlanta -3
New England @ Denver +8

Monday, Nov 13
Miami @ Carolina -10

Hot Chile wrote: You can do it Viking. I know all about being too busy to give it the kind of focus you would like. I've been in and out of country every other week, and only have time to give my picks some Kentucky windage. My results show it, but still have to throw em in.

Besides, this is going to be a crappy week to pick. Things could go all sorts of ways.

Here's Chile's Week 10
DET
BUF
TBB
DAL
NEP

Hot Chile wrote: You can do it Viking. I know all about being too busy to give it the kind of focus you would like. I've been in and out of country every other week, and only have time to give my picks some Kentucky windage. My results show it, but still have to throw em in.

Besides, this is going to be a crappy week to pick. Things could go all sorts of ways.

Here's Chile's Week 10
DET
BUF
TBB
DAL
NEP

Christina wrote: Denver
Chicago
LAR
Minnesota
Jacksonville

Minnesota
New Orleans
LA Rams
Pittsburgh

Hitch17 wrote: Viking: There's a saying in Football (English, of course): "You can't win the lottery if you don't buy the ticket."
No one is out of this yet, plus it makes Sundays just a bit more interesting!

Week 9 Picks:
-NO -1
-DET -11
-WAS +1
-DAL +3
-LAR -12.5

Cellar Master wrote: Week 10 picks:
NYJ
NYG
BUF
MIN
DEN

Chall99 wrote: NY Jets
Buffalo
Chicago
Jacksonville
Dallas

That's a stylin' pooch you've got in our avatar Chall99! Being as I'm biased against them, I like it much better than your Cowboys helmet you had previously. teehee! :biggrin:

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Indy +11.5

Good night!

RenegadeCJ wrote: Mtngirl
Broncos
Colts
Cowboys
Dolphins
Lions

The Viking wrote:

Minnesota
New Orleans
LA Rams
Pittsburgh

Glad you're sticking around Viking. You know, I've been doing my better picking at the last minute and not over-thinking the picks. It works sometimes, doesn't others, but what matters is having fun!

freebird wrote: freebird's week 10 picks:
Chicago Bears -3
Jax Jaguars -4.5
NO Saints -1
NY Giants +1

still pondering my last pick...

SC Week 10 Picks:
Washington
Detroit
New Orleans
New England
Jacksonville

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

13 Nov 2017 17:55 #200 by freebird
I hate the spread on this game but really, Miami traveling to play against a tough defense and all the other factors, brain says the obvious winner is Carolina...but the obvious has been turned on it's head all weekend.

Still, I'll go with Carolina -10 for my 5th pick.

Time to create page: 0.550 seconds