× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

26 Dec 2010 07:16 #1091 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
Baltimore -3.5 @ Cleveland Baltimore
NY Jets +1 @ Chicago NY Jets
Detroit +3.5 @ Miami Miami

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Dec 2010 07:50 #1092 by RenegadeCJ
Giants +3
Atlanta -2.5
SD -7.5

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

26 Dec 2010 11:22 #1093 by CinnamonGirl
I love this chicago jets game. Real football.

26 Dec 2010 13:13 #1094 by CinnamonGirl
If you guys are not watching the Bears, Jets game you should be. Just a complete shoot out.

26 Dec 2010 13:28 #1095 by RenegadeCJ
Don't have cable, but wish I could be. Was bummed to see they weren't showing a morning game on the networks this morning. Sure sounds good based on the espn updates!

Looking forward to seeing Tebow today though...

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

26 Dec 2010 13:32 #1096 by CinnamonGirl
I am watching it on sunday ticket. Great game. 38-34. Hester has been going nuts. Waiting for Crybaby cutler to throw a pic.

26 Dec 2010 20:10 #1097 by Rockdoc
Tebow did what he knows how to do. He willed his team to win, doing whatever it took to get it done even within the limitations of the game plan. As losers recognize other losers, winners, recognize a winner, just ask Champ. But then seems there is someone on this thread who is peerless in evaluating talent and sees him as a looser. 1 and on in two starts doe snot add up to a looser from my perspective.

27 Dec 2010 12:46 #1098 by Martin Ent Inc
doe snot is nasty stuff. LOL

27 Dec 2010 22:15 #1099 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
I'm at The Four Seasons in Silicon Valley now eating room service (patty melt). We will Be leaving for Lihue tomarow, and then on to Palau for 7 days, and then back to Lihue for at least a few months. Palau is a little island archipilago near New Guinea. I doubt very much they have internet where we are staying, and I won't have time to post anyway, so I have to make my picks tonight using the current line. Mahalo

Chargers -3.5
Giants-4
San Fran -6.5

Oh...PS..After last week-I think i'm winning now

27 Dec 2010 22:54 #1100 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Tebow did what he knows how to do. He willed his team to win, doing whatever it took to get it done even within the limitations of the game plan. As losers recognize other losers, winners, recognize a winner, just ask Champ. But then seems there is someone on this thread who is peerless in evaluating talent and sees him as a looser. 1 and on in two starts doe snot add up to a looser from my perspective.

Martin Ent Inc wrote: doe snot is nasty stuff. LOL

Lol, thats my new nickname for Rock Doc now....Nice analytical interpretation there "Doe Snot", I didn't know they taught football at the Kaiserslautern Rock college.

anyway, I goota go..I've showered, smoked almost the last of my dope and were getting in bed (1500 thread count sheets) to watch a PPV movie-It's called Eat Pray Love..I don't know what it's about, it was her turn to order.. Mahalo Everyone!!

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds