× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

20 Dec 2010 13:20 #1061 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote:

You know Renegade, this whole contest was created so I could showcase my talents.

:lol: :rofl

His talent is sub .500!!! rofllol :rofl rofllol :rofl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Dec 2010 13:22 #1062 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
I am not saying he does not know about football, I am just saying this was not to 'showcase his talents" LOL. VL, you crack me up.

20 Dec 2010 13:23 #1063 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote: This week's records
JMC 2-1
Renegade 1-1-1
VIKINGCGVL (In no particular order) all a 1-2

New standings!!!

1) CG 22-21-1
2) Viking 21-21-2
3) VL 21-23
4) Renegade 19-22-3
5) JMC 18-26

By the way, played a game over the weekend similar to this...lots of ties, and the way they handle it to find a "winner" is this. Correct guesses=2 points, ties-1 point, incorrect guess 0 points.

This allows no question to who is winning. Kind of like hockey points for records.
With this, here would be the totals. Do we want to do it this way, to avoid any potential controversy at the end?? Just throwing ideas out there!

1) CG 45 points
2) Viking 44 points
3) VL 42 points
4) Renegade 41 points
5) JMC 36 points

STOP...are you out of your mind? Its the one with the most wins, wins..it's real simple and thats what I signed on for-Stop trying to change the rules all the time WTF? You know Renegade, this whole contest was created so I could showcase my talents..You jumped in and thats fine but the rules were clearly established on the first page- I suggest you go back abnd read them. youre not in charge of anything here, i don't know where you got the idea you were? We are coming down the stretch, we are all neck and neck, its finally getting exciting and you want to seperate us? move the finish line? Do me a favor and quit thinking, just post your picks and shut up

Let's vote on it, so it is a majority. I vote where the ties and loses count. It isn't just the wins..... (duh VL). And the point system works perfect.

Point system - 1
VL's screwed up system of not counting loses or ties - 0

20 Dec 2010 13:30 #1064 by RenegadeCJ
I figured the point system was easy, but obviously, if someone has 30 wins, 30 losses, and 2 ties would beat the person with 30 wins, and 32 losses. We don't need to confuse VL.

By the way, I thought 285Bound was created so VL could showcase his talents.....

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

20 Dec 2010 13:31 #1065 by CinnamonGirl
Let's just wait until I win with wins and it won't even matter. LOL

20 Dec 2010 13:38 #1066 by RenegadeCJ
It would definitely solve the problem if you win CG......So start studying!!

How long does this go... thru the superbowl??

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

20 Dec 2010 13:42 #1067 by The Viking

RenegadeCJ wrote: I figured the point system was easy, but obviously, if someone has 30 wins, 30 losses, and 2 ties would beat the person with 30 wins, and 32 losses. We don't need to confuse VL.

rofllol :rofl Not confuse VL?? rofllol :rofl You just used math!! Of course it will confuse him!! rofllol

20 Dec 2010 13:44 #1068 by CinnamonGirl
You know this was JMC's idea. I would love to go through the playoffs but I will defer to him.

20 Dec 2010 14:30 #1069 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
I said through the superbowl! why would we stop before then

20 Dec 2010 14:33 #1070 by CinnamonGirl
Sounds good to me, what are we going to do after football? I usually get rabid on Hockey then.

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds