× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

16 Dec 2010 18:07 #1011 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

Vice Lord wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote: VL 2-1
JMC 2-1
CG 2-0-1
Viking 1-1-1
Renegade 1-2

It's good that you put my name on top where it should be

WTH? I had a tie you guys had loses. I know you are embarrassed by losing to a girl but jeez.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Dec 2010 08:58 #1012 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
Well if you go back and look at the rules, ties are meaningless..."The one with the most wins after the Super Bowl wins". There are no tie breakers- so if 3 people have the same number of wins the money is divided equally. Thats the rules. Like me, it's all about winning

17 Dec 2010 09:01 #1013 by CinnamonGirl
Yeah but putting you two first ahead of me for the week. LOL

VL, I thought you were a lib. I would expect this from the republicans. Wink...

17 Dec 2010 10:49 #1014 by UNDER MODERATION
Don't toy with me CG

17 Dec 2010 10:53 #1015 by CinnamonGirl
LOL, just sayin...... I would expect more of a women's lib approach from you. Thought you would treat me like an equal.

Just because I am a girl....

17 Dec 2010 11:14 #1016 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: LOL, just sayin...... I would expect more of a women's lib approach from you. Thought you would treat me like an equal.

Just because I am a girl....

Let me teach you something about "liberal democratic men". We are the real men. We don't have to overcompensate for our lack of manhood by talking tough, we are tough. We don't have to pick on the weakest amongst us. We don't pick on poor immigrants and single welfare mothers, and we don't feel threatened by homosexuals. But that doesn't mean we don't see the the vast differences between men and women. Woman and men are not equal..Women are far superior.

The roles are clearly defined in my house. I'm the man and my wife is the woman. I do all the work and she sits on a velvet pillow all day. Thats just the way the proverbial cookie crumbled in my house. Nobody made it that way, thats just the way it is, it's all natural and it's probably the reason I've been happily married forever and "guys" like Viking, Nymisis and Teddy can't keep a woman. Women see right through phoney's. You can't fool thier natural instincts. They are pre programmed to only breed with the strongest males.....Thats why I have 6 kids and Lil Precious still wants more, and Viking and Teddy probably have 1 sickly downs syndrome kid or something- Bad breeding stock

So if your looking for a new husband CG, I strongly suggest you try a liberal democratic man this time- You won't be sorry

17 Dec 2010 11:23 #1017 by RenegadeCJ

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote: VL 2-1
JMC 2-1
CG 2-0-1
Viking 1-1-1
Renegade 1-2

It's good that you put my name on top where it should be

WTH? I had a tie you guys had loses. I know you are embarrassed by losing to a girl but jeez.

:lol: rofllol

Actually, that was purely by accident. I just went thru the posts, looking for the picks, and that was what order I happened to look at them...Didn't notice they were kind of "in order".

Here, I'll rank them the way they should have been.

CG 2-0-1
VL 2-1 and JMC 2-1 in a tight hug
Viking 1-1-1
Renegade 1-2

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

17 Dec 2010 11:28 #1018 by CinnamonGirl

:rofl

Let me teach you something about "liberal democratic men". We are the real men. We don't have to overcompensate for our lack of manhood by talking tough, we are tough. We don't have to pick on the weakest amongst us. We don't pick on poor immigrants and single welfare mothers, and we don't feel threatened by homosexuals. But that doesn't mean we don't see the the vast differences between men and women. Woman and men are not equal..Women are far superior.

The roles are clearly defined in my house. I'm the man and my wife is the woman. I do all the work and she sits on a velvet pillow all day. Thats just the way the proverbial cookie crumbled in my house. Nobody made it that way, thats just the way it is, it's all natural and it's probably the reason I've been happily married forever and "guys" like Viking, Nymisis and Teddy can't keep a woman. Women see right through phoney's. You can't fool thier natural instincts. They are pre programmed to only breed with the strongest males.....Thats why I have 6 kids and Lil Precious still wants more, and Viking and Teddy probably have 1 sickly downs syndrome kid or something- Bad breeding stock

So if your looking for a new husband CG, I strongly suggest you try a liberal democratic man this time- You won't be sorry

LOL, I am not looking for a husband....

BTW, aren't you the one that said that backpacks are gay?

17 Dec 2010 11:31 #1019 by CinnamonGirl
VL said Men with -

Pony Tails
Earrings
Fanny Packs or backpacks

And Men who

Facebook and Myspace

I have a Camo backpack but I carry it in my hand..Oh, BTW..Guys who have those little wheels on their suitcase when they travel are gay to..

Carry your f-ing bag like a man for christs sakes!

17 Dec 2010 11:38 - 17 Dec 2010 11:44 #1020 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote:

:rofl

LOL, I am not looking for a husband....

BTW, aren't you the one that said that backpacks are gay?

Yep-In my travels I see a lot of males exhibiting feminine behaiviors, and I just don't know how or when the gender roles got all mixed up in this country. When I go into a Seattles Best and some "guy" orders a double puffy vanilla Latte with skim milk or something, it just makes me sick to my stomach..Besides the fact that it takes 14 minutes to make(they need to have a Black Coffee only line), it's just so gay.. How can a man order that, in public?

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds