× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

12 Dec 2010 10:21 #971 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Read my post-I didn't pick the bears yet, and using a fixed line is idiotic. It defeats the purpose, and furthermore, this contest isn't as big a deal to me.

Shut up you fricken moron! It is because of all your whining and fighting for the same spread so you could take a loss off, that we now have to all use the same spread. So first you cry about it for a week because I was the only one who picked the spread when it was a tie, and you said it was so unfair and you wanted your loss taken off. You caused a total uproar on here for a week while you were throwing your tantrum, and now you are whining and complaining that you got what you wanted? You are a real piece of work aren't you?

You shut up you stupid Crank Bait...I lost on the Bears when they went to -5 on Wed when I actually bet them at -3 1/2 on Mon., a winner...So you lost a tie..I got a loss, and lost a win. That dumb rule was made because no one trusts you not to edit your posts after the line changes...Cheateing scumbag

Do you understand? I'm the smart money..By fixing the line on wed you take out all the fun of sports betting..Playing the line..You're forced to eat leftovers..You weren't punished for getting on the Saints early, that was a great move, you were punished for editing your post after the line became more favorable to you..That is cheating..So as an overeaction some nitwit makes up a dumb rule that takes the skill and interest out of the whole game? Lol---You guys still don't get this gambling thing do you?

You really are the dumbest man on the planet! The line never moved in my favor!! It started at -3 and moved out of my favor to -3.5 long AFTER I made the pick. You keep repeating the same old line that makes not sense. Now I see why you are a Liberal! You can't think. And you still don't get this gambling thing do you?

And are you calling Renegade and CG 'some nitwit' who makes up a dumb rule? Classy! They are the ones who decided on the set line.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Dec 2010 10:26 #972 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote: Ok, picks for this week!

Vikings -2.5
Jacksonville +4.5
Jets -5.5

Ok...You got the Vikes at -2.5? Thats the official line then....?

I got the Giants at +2.5 then...GREAT!

My little sheep!!

Spare us your fantasies Viqueer

The Viking wrote: And now it is official, you have the Giants. Which is great! This game may be outside now and the Vikes will win by more than 7! My plan worked!!! I got you to pick against the Vikings!! rofllol

..Boy are you gonna feel stupid when you figure out whats going on here...I've been had! Now i'm stuck with the G-men at +2.5 on a neutral field...Mu ha ha ha ha

I feel so stupid, you got me! lol

12 Dec 2010 10:34 #973 by LOL
I don't think the Vikings are playing, snow caved in the stadium roof. Maybe they can fly to Denver so we can see one good game here this season. LOL

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

12 Dec 2010 10:39 #974 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Vikings -2.5
Jacksonville +4.5
Jets -5.5

My little sheep!!

The Viking wrote: And now it is official, you have the Giants. Which is great! This game may be outside now and the Vikes will win by more than 7! My plan worked!!! I got you to pick against the Vikings!! rofllol

..Boy are you gonna feel stupid when you figure out whats going on here...I've been had! Now i'm stuck with the G-men at +2.5 on a neutral field...Mu ha ha ha ha

I've got 20 minutes to change my pick like you did. I may pick the Vikes. It is going to be 9 degrees with blowing snow. There will be no passing game. Whoever can run will win. TJ may be taking most of the snaps if not starting. A total running QB and AP? They will have a huge advantage over NY. Still looking at the stats to decide which game I may change.

12 Dec 2010 10:39 - 12 Dec 2010 10:43 #975 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Read my post-I didn't pick the bears yet, and using a fixed line is idiotic. It defeats the purpose, and furthermore, this contest isn't as big a deal to me.

Shut up you fricken moron! It is because of all your whining and fighting for the same spread so you could take a loss off, that we now have to all use the same spread. So first you cry about it for a week because I was the only one who picked the spread when it was a tie, and you said it was so unfair and you wanted your loss taken off. You caused a total uproar on here for a week while you were throwing your tantrum, and now you are whining and complaining that you got what you wanted? You are a real piece of work aren't you?

You shut up you stupid Crank Bait...I lost on the Bears when they went to -5 on Wed when I actually bet them at -3 1/2 on Mon., a winner...So you lost a tie..I got a loss, and lost a win. That dumb rule was made because no one trusts you not to edit your posts after the line changes...Cheateing scumbag

Do you understand? I'm the smart money..By fixing the line on wed you take out all the fun of sports betting..Playing the line..You're forced to eat leftovers..You weren't punished for getting on the Saints early, that was a great move, you were punished for editing your post after the line became more favorable to you..That is cheating..So as an overeaction some nitwit makes up a dumb rule that takes the skill and interest out of the whole game? Lol---You guys still don't get this gambling thing do you?

You really are the dumbest man on the planet! The line never moved in my favor!! It started at -3 and moved out of my favor to -3.5 long AFTER I made the pick. You keep repeating the same old line that makes not sense. Now I see why you are a Liberal! You can't think. And you still don't get this gambling thing do you?

And are you calling Renegade and CG 'some nitwit' who makes up a dumb rule? Classy! They are the ones who decided on the set line.

No just Renegade..It's like i'm playing poker with people that never played cards before and trying to explain to them that looking at eachothers cards is cheating, so then they make up a rule that we all have to show eachother our cards? C'mon...I made the rules in the first few threads because i've been doing this since I was 10. It had to be on current odds at the time of the pick, it had to be on the honor system, and for obvious reasons you could'nt edit your POST FOR ANY REASON! Right now i'm scrolling back to find Renegade posted wednesdays lines? ..Whats that? Let me explain something- You don't bet against a book, you bet against the betting public..The book just takes 10% of everything bet....The lines moves are the game- take that away and its some stupid offioce pool or something.

12 Dec 2010 10:41 #976 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Vikings -2.5
Jacksonville +4.5
Jets -5.5

My little sheep!!

I've got 20 minutes to change my pick like you did. I may pick the Vikes. It is going to be 9 degrees with blowing snow. There will be no passing game. Whoever can run will win. TJ may be taking most of the snaps if not starting. A total running QB and AP? They will have a huge advantage over NY. Still looking at the stats to decide which game I may change.

Go ahead...MU ha ha ha ha ha ha..You can change picks before any of your games start...No problem, nobody said you can't...So you want the Vikings -2.5 then? Let the best man win- GO GIANTS +2.5. You lost on the Titans already ..So whats your other pick then?

And like I posted an hour ago- It's at Ford Field in Detroit, a dome

12 Dec 2010 10:49 #977 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Vikings -2.5
Jacksonville +4.5
Jets -5.5

My little sheep!!

Go ahead...MU ha ha ha ha ha ha..You can change picks before any of your games start...No problem, nobody said you can't...So you want the Vikings -2.5 then? Let the best man win- GO GIANTS +2.5. You lost on the Titans already ..So whats your other pick then?

And like I posted an hour ago- It's at Ford Field in Detroit, a dome

I looked at my picks and am going to keep them. The Vikes always screw me when I pick them. So I won't pick them and jinx them.

Philly -3
Balt -3

12 Dec 2010 13:39 #978 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: It had to be on current odds at the time of the pick

Exactly!!! Thanks for finally agreeing with me. The current odds at 8:45 on Monday when I picked the NO game was -3. So I had a tie! So you admit that was the spread I had to use no matter if I typed -1 or -50. You are finally waking up! :thumbsup:

12 Dec 2010 13:53 #979 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote: Renegade, looks like you need to pick someone other than the Vikings since the roof collapsed and they have no idea when or where they will play it.

no he doesn't..Quit telling people what to do---Like they aren't gonna play the game?

Ravens -3
Green Bay -7
Giants +2.5

Lions not only cover but they win!!! The Vikes only chance to make the playoffs is for GB to lose out and them to win out. The hopes are still alive! Wouldn't that be the comeback story of the year.

12 Dec 2010 16:08 #980 by Rockdoc
And the Bears have gone into hibernation against the Pats. No Chance for them to cover the spread.

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds