× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

12 Dec 2010 09:10 - 12 Dec 2010 09:41 #961 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

Vice Lord wrote: WHAT TIME IS IT THERE!!?? I'm I too late!? I want the Giants +2.5 as my third pick! If the game already started I have no idea of the outcome...I'm posting from Bistro21 in Duram, U.K..

GO BEARS

Whew..I see the Giants are postponed...I'm good
Cheers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Dec 2010 09:12 - 12 Dec 2010 09:41 #962 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote: Renegade, looks like you need to pick someone other than the Vikings since the roof collapsed and they have no idea when or where they will play it.

no he doesn't..Quit telling people what to do---Like they aren't gonna play the game?

Ravens -3
Green Bay -7
Giants +2.5

12 Dec 2010 09:17 #963 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote: Renegade, looks like you need to pick someone other than the Vikings since the roof collapsed and they have no idea when or where they will play it.

no he doesn't..Quit telling people what to do---Like they aren't gonna play the game?

Ravens -3
Green Bay -7

They don't know at this point. They may try for a college stadium but there is no guarantee it will happen this week. They know it really has to, but they really don't know how or where or when.

12 Dec 2010 09:20 - 12 Dec 2010 09:42 #964 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Ravens -3
Green Bay -7
Giants +2.5

They don't know at this point. They may try for a college stadium but there is no guarantee it will happen this week. They know it really has to, but they really don't know how or where or when.

I'm in f***ing England and I know- They are playing at Ford Field tomarow night at it's regularly scheduled time, and you really think the NFL just wont play it? WTF? Did you just wake up? What time is it there?

12 Dec 2010 09:27 #965 by UNDER MODERATION

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Read my post-I didn't pick the bears yet, and using a fixed line is idiotic. It defeats the purpose, and furthermore, this contest isn't as big a deal to me.

Shut up you fricken moron! It is because of all your whining and fighting for the same spread so you could take a loss off, that we now have to all use the same spread. So first you cry about it for a week because I was the only one who picked the spread when it was a tie, and you said it was so unfair and you wanted your loss taken off. You caused a total uproar on here for a week while you were throwing your tantrum, and now you are whining and complaining that you got what you wanted? You are a real piece of work aren't you?

You shut up you stupid Crank Bait...I lost on the Bears when they went to -5 on Wed when I actually bet them at -3 1/2 on Mon., a winner...So you lost a tie..I got a loss, and lost a win. That dumb rule was made because no one trusts you not to edit your posts after the line changes...Cheateing scumbag

Do you understand? I'm the smart money..By fixing the line on wed you take out all the fun of sports betting..Playing the line..You're forced to eat leftovers..You weren't punished for getting on the Saints early, that was a great move, you were punished for editing your post after the line became more favorable to you..That is cheating..So as an overeaction some nitwit makes up a dumb rule that takes the skill and interest out of the whole game? Lol---You guys still don't get this gambling thing do you?

12 Dec 2010 09:31 #966 by UNDER MODERATION
Viking..You're stupidity and clulessness is giving me indigestion...You sure know how to ruin a good game don't you?

GOOD DAY SIR!

12 Dec 2010 09:39 #967 by UNDER MODERATION

RenegadeCJ wrote: Ok, picks for this week!

Vikings -2.5
Jacksonville +4.5
Jets -5.5

Ok...You got the Vikes at -2.5? Thats the official line then....?

I got the Giants at +2.5 then...GREAT!

12 Dec 2010 10:06 - 12 Dec 2010 10:17 #968 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: WHAT TIME IS IT THERE!!?? I'm I too late!? I want the Giants +2.5 as my third pick! If the game already started I have no idea of the outcome...I'm posting from Bistro21 in Duram, U.K..

GO BEARS

Whew..I see the Giants are postponed...I'm good
Cheers!

rofllol rofllol You are the most pathetic loser!!! I love it!! You follow me all the time!!! You totally changed your post. You had the exact same post with the Bears and now since I said people should change the Vikes - Giants game, you changed it and picked them. You are my sheep!!! rofllol :rofl

Here was your post just 1/2 hour ago......

Vice Lord wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: WHAT TIME IS IT THERE!!?? I'm I too late!? I want the Bears -3 as my third pick! If the game already started I have no idea of the outcome...I'm posting from Bistro21 in Duram, U.K..

GO BEARS

Come my little sheep!!! rofllol :rofl Good pick Vice baaaaaa Lord baaaaaaa.......

12 Dec 2010 10:08 #969 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote: Ok, picks for this week!

Vikings -2.5
Jacksonville +4.5
Jets -5.5

Ok...You got the Vikes at -2.5? Thats the official line then....?

I got the Giants at +2.5 then...GREAT!

rofllol :rofl My little sheep!! You changed your pick because of me. I love it!!!

And now it is official, you have the Giants. Which is great! This game may be outside now and the Vikes will win by more than 7! My plan worked!!! I got you to pick against the Vikings!! rofllol

12 Dec 2010 10:10 #970 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Read my post-I didn't pick the bears yet, and using a fixed line is idiotic. It defeats the purpose, and furthermore, this contest isn't as big a deal to me.

Shut up you fricken moron! It is because of all your whining and fighting for the same spread so you could take a loss off, that we now have to all use the same spread. So first you cry about it for a week because I was the only one who picked the spread when it was a tie, and you said it was so unfair and you wanted your loss taken off. You caused a total uproar on here for a week while you were throwing your tantrum, and now you are whining and complaining that you got what you wanted? You are a real piece of work aren't you?

You shut up you stupid Crank Bait...I lost on the Bears when they went to -5 on Wed when I actually bet them at -3 1/2 on Mon., a winner...So you lost a tie..I got a loss, and lost a win. That dumb rule was made because no one trusts you not to edit your posts after the line changes...Cheateing scumbag

You are so slow it is hard to have a conversation with you. I can't change the Vegas line you total idiot! We were going by what the line was when our picks were posted. I can change all I want but I can't change what the line was when I picked the game. How do you make it out of bed each morning without help?

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds