× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

05 Dec 2010 14:37 - 05 Dec 2010 15:20 #911 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:
NO -3
St Louis -3
Atl -3

CG n JMC- Disqualify him, he's done..He's just here to disrupt the contest now, big baby quiter

Ooops typo. But according to you I had to keep it last week. Do I have to this week too?

rofllol :rofl rofllol :rofl You are so easy!!! And you know I am going to kick your ass this year! So first you want them to take off loses, now you want them to kick out people who are ahead of you. You are the worst loser ever!!

Being the "worst Loser" means i'm a winner..You should have said "biggest" or "best Loser" you birdbrain...

Mu ha ha ha ha ha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Dec 2010 14:40 #912 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:
NO -3
St Louis -3
Atl -3

CG n JMC- Disqualify him, he's done..He's just here to disrupt the contest now, big baby quiter

Ooops typo. But according to you I had to keep it last week. Do I have to this week too?

rofllol :rofl rofllol :rofl You are so easy!!! And you know I am going to kick your ass this year! So first you want them to take off loses, now you want them to kick out people who are ahead of you. You are the worst loser ever!!

How do we even grade your fraudulent picks? You're out...Out of the contest

05 Dec 2010 14:42 #913 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:
NO -3
St Louis -3
Atl -3

Mommy n Daddy, The Viking is picking on me!!! Make him stop!! :PacifyBaby: :sadKeenex:

05 Dec 2010 14:43 #914 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:
NO -3
St Louis -3
Atl -3

How do we even grade your fraudulent picks? You're out...Out of the contest

That's it! We are all sick of your whining and you are ruining the game. You're out!!! Out of the contest!!!

05 Dec 2010 14:45 #915 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:
NO -3
St Louis -3
Atl -3

Being the "worst Loser" means i'm a winner..You should have said "biggest" or "best Loser" you birdbrain...And theres a big difference between real life and this contest

Mu ha ha ha ha ha

Chicago -3.5 -110
Win
$1050.00
Bet Type:Single Bet
Bet Price:-110
Bet Amount:550.00
Bet Payout:1050.00
Time Placed:November 29, 2010 8:57 PM

rofllol :rofl Another post AFTER the game is over!!! No one believes you!!! :rofl rofllol

05 Dec 2010 15:20 #916 by UNDER MODERATION
I never posted that!?

05 Dec 2010 18:32 #917 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
OMG.... I did terrible today. I should have just not posted picks then whined that it was unfair, I could have saved face.

05 Dec 2010 18:35 #918 by The Viking
So far JMC and I are 2-1 this week. Renegade 1-0. CG is 0-2 and VL is 1-2.

05 Dec 2010 18:36 #919 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: OMG.... I did terrible today. I should have just not posted picks then whined that it was unfair, I could have saved face.

You mean pull a VL? rofllol rofllol

And you can still win one tonight.

05 Dec 2010 19:03 #920 by UNDER MODERATION
Alright..I really did'nt even begin to look at the games until 10:53 Am today...I thought that would be enough, but it wasn't...I'm going to get serious now. Buckle up your chins straps people, it's game on.

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds