× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

03 Dec 2010 20:46 #881 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
1) CG 18-17
3) VL 17-18
2) Vi (the cheater) king 17-17-1
4) Renegade 16-17-2
5) JMC with 12-23

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Dec 2010 21:11 #882 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: 1) CG 18-17
3) VL 17-18
4) Renegade 16-17-2
5) JMC with 12-23

You are in third no matter how you want to type it. We all know the REAL standings.

03 Dec 2010 21:46 #883 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: 1) CG 18-17
3) VL 17-18
4) Renegade 16-17-2
5) JMC with 12-23

You are in third no matter how you want to type it. We all know the REAL standings.

Thats what is says you dumbass, can't you see it?

04 Dec 2010 08:52 #884 by Residenttroll returns
rofllol rofllol rofllol Vice Lord is getting whooped by a woman in football.

04 Dec 2010 09:23 #885 by UNDER MODERATION
Listen...I haven't even started trying yet..Most weeks I devote 1-2 minutes on my picks..I don't look over the games, pour over the stats, call my contacts or look at injury reports or anything...I'm in striking position and when I start giving the NFL a half hour of time a week, you guys are dead...But Like I said, I don't play the NFL...I've given NCAA football about 5.5 hours this week so Take Montans State -5 over North Dakota State today in the div 2 championships on Altitude at Noon, Take Troy over Florida Atlantic on ESPNU at noon, and I think Pittsburgh +2 should whip up on Cincinatti at 10am on ESPN, Nevada kills ULLaf, and Virgina Tech wins tonight

I just gave you a great gift..I told you whats gonna happen before it happens and people have paid big $ for these selections this week, while youre getting them for free- Enjoy

04 Dec 2010 11:35 #886 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: Listen...I haven't even started trying yet..Most weeks I devote 1-2 minutes on my picks..I don't look over the games, pour over the stats, call my contacts or look at injury reports or anything...I'm in striking position and when I start giving the NFL a half hour of time a week, you guys are dead...But Like I said, I don't play the NFL...I've given NCAA football about 5.5 hours this week so Take Montans State -5 over North Dakota State today in the div 2 championships on Altitude at Noon, Take Troy over Florida Atlantic on ESPNU at noon, and I think Pittsburgh +2 should whip up on Cincinatti at 10am on ESPN, Nevada kills ULLaf, and Virgina Tech wins tonight

I just gave you a great gift..I told you whats gonna happen before it happens and people have paid big $ for these selections this week, while youre getting them for free- Enjoy

Noted

04 Dec 2010 13:24 #887 by RenegadeCJ
But more importantly for us locals....Mullen or Regis? lol

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

04 Dec 2010 14:46 #888 by UNDER MODERATION
It's Mullen -11

04 Dec 2010 15:58 #889 by RenegadeCJ
I'd take Mullen regardless. Dave Logan really motivates his team!

Wasn't sure of the line...thanks VL!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

04 Dec 2010 16:01 #890 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Listen...I haven't even started trying yet..Most weeks I devote 1-2 minutes on my picks..I don't look over the games, pour over the stats, call my contacts or look at injury reports or anything...I'm in striking position and when I start giving the NFL a half hour of time a week, you guys are dead...But Like I said, I don't play the NFL...I've given NCAA football about 5.5 hours this week so Take Montans State -5 over North Dakota State today in the div 2 championships on Altitude at Noon, Take Troy over Florida Atlantic on ESPNU at noon, and I think Pittsburgh +2 should whip up on Cincinatti at 10am on ESPN, Nevada kills ULLaf, and Virgina Tech wins tonight

Noted

so far

Pittburgh Covers 28-10
Troy Covers 44-7
Nevada Covers 35-17

Go Virgina Tech

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds