× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

03 Dec 2010 18:17 #871 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
I cannot pick up any feelings on this weeks games. I was thinking about picking KC. We always lose there I am just not sure if by that much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Dec 2010 19:51 #872 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote: Viking can overcome this.

Maybe he can, but I doubt his reputation ever will.

It's your reputation that is shot VL. You bragged how you would blow everyone away, but now you have to beg to have a lose removed and you are still in 3rd place with a bunch of rookies!! rofllol :rofl You are the worst and most pathetic gambler ever!!! Did you tell all your friends how you had to beg to take a lose off of your record?? I sure they would be impressed. rofllol :rofl

03 Dec 2010 19:53 #873 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: I agree as well

1) CG 18-17
3) VL 17-18
2) Viking 17-17-1
4) Renegade 16-17-2
5) JMC with 12-23

I'll release my selections at 10:59:59AM on Sunday

I vote you be disqualified for being so stupid. This is the second time you posted that 17-18 beats 17-17-1. You really don't get math do you?

Come on you can do it. Post yourself in 3rd looking up at my ass!!! rofllol :rofl

03 Dec 2010 19:55 #874 by The Viking

JMC wrote: If the 1/2 game matters 285bound will give both winners the same charitable contribution. Hope that helps.

Sure if it keeps VL from crying anymore. How old is he anyway? Are we sure he is not some kid in Jr High typing on here?

I guess I will be the bigger man here and let VL whine his way into taking off a loss There will be an asterix at at the end of the season though. And I will let everyone know he had to beg to get a loss taken off because he can't win without trying to cheat like he tried in the Presidential election on here. I was told he had at least 3 names and 3 votes and he still couldn't win with people who played by the rules. We are use to him pulling this kind of stuff.

03 Dec 2010 20:08 #875 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

The Viking wrote:

1) CG 18-17
3) VL 17-18
2) Viking 17-17-1
4) Renegade 16-17-2
5) JMC with 12-23

I vote you be disqualified for being so stupid. This is the second time you posted that 17-18 beats 17-17-1. You really don't get math do you?

Come on you can do it. Post yourself in 3rd looking up at my ass!!! rofllol :rofl

Try to stay classy Viking, ok?...and look at the numbers by the names in the standings..

03 Dec 2010 20:08 #876 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

JMC wrote: If the 1/2 game matters 285bound will give both winners the same charitable contribution. Hope that helps.

Sure if it keeps VL from crying anymore. How old is he anyway? Are we sure he is not some kid in Jr High typing on here?

I guess I will be the bigger man here and let VL whine his way into taking off a loss There will be an asterix at at the end of the season though. And I will let everyone know he had to beg to get a loss taken off because he can't win without trying to cheat like he tried in the Presidential election on here. I was told he had at least 3 names and 3 votes and he still couldn't win with people who played by the rules. We are use to him pulling this kind of stuff.

Your obsession with me is becoming tiresome

03 Dec 2010 20:12 - 03 Dec 2010 20:19 #877 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote: Viking can overcome this.

Maybe he can, but I doubt his reputation ever will.

It's your reputation that is shot VL. You bragged how you would blow everyone away, but now you have to beg to have a lose removed and you are still in 3rd place with a bunch of rookies!! rofllol :rofl You are the worst and most pathetic gambler ever!!! Did you tell all your friends how you had to beg to take a lose off of your record?? I sure they would be impressed. rofllol :rofl

You got caught cheating twice, thats not my fault. You are an embarrassment to your family, this message board, Bailey, and they entire states of Minnisota and Colorado

And BTW- Is this how you spend your Friday nights? Sitting home alone pecking out angry messages on small town message boards?

03 Dec 2010 20:17 #878 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: I cannot pick up any feelings on this weeks games. I was thinking about picking KC. We always lose there I am just not sure if by that much.

Exactly.. I think they'll kill the Broncos after they humiliated and demasculated them here a few weeks ago...But thats a high number..

03 Dec 2010 20:34 #879 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Your obsession with me is becoming tiresome

rofllol The pot calling the kettle black statement of the year!!! You win!!! rofllol :rofl :fireworks3: :fireworks: :fireworks4: :fireworks: :fireworks3: :fireworks4: :fireworks: :fireworks3:

03 Dec 2010 20:38 #880 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

1) CG 18-17
3) VL 17-18
2) Viking 17-17-1
4) Renegade 16-17-2
5) JMC with 12-23

Try to stay classy Viking, ok?...and look at the numbers by the names in the standings..

Let me help you out here.
17-17-1 is .500 winning percentage
17-18 is .486

1) CG 18-17 .514
3) Viking 17-17-1 .500
2) VL 17-18**** .486 ****Actually 17-19 but he begged to get one loss dropped.
4) Renegade 16-17-2 .484
5) JMC with 12-23 .343

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds