× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

02 Dec 2010 17:06 #831 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: I think we all need to scrap that NO game or use the same spread.

Good call angel face, I concure completely

1) CG 18-17
2) VL 17-18
3) Viking 17-17-1
4) Renegade 16-17-2
5) JMC with 12-23

That's not the right records. We already have those established. You can type whatever you want though. And only on your planet would 17-18 be ahead of 17-17-1. rofllol rofllol

You are in third place BEHIND me no matter what records you want to type.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Dec 2010 17:16 #832 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

Science Chic wrote:

The Viking wrote: You whine more than any little girl I ever met!

Viking, that's an insult to little girls everywhere! On behalf of mine and Renegade's daughters, I'm offended - plenty of people can attest that my little girl especially behaves much better than VL! rofllol

(VL, until you give me an answer to my proposal, the harassment will continue so no whining!)

Go CG! I'm pulling for you to win this!!!!

Harassing me..... is that what you're doing....?

But anyway I was still considering the proposal...

Curious though-Why are you so afraid of people discussing the election anyway? I don't want to make a deal where I can't participate in discussions about it while the controversy is still raging...I think Al Gore conceeding to George Bush Jr in 2000 was one of the biggest blunders in all of human history, and I don't think I want to repeat it...Why don't you sweeten the deal a little since i'm not really bothered by your "harassment".. I was bothered by seeing you get down in the gutter over this

02 Dec 2010 17:20 #833 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
LOL, now he likes me again. Now this is football folks. The election is over.

02 Dec 2010 17:21 #834 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: I think we all need to scrap that NO game or use the same spread.

Good call angel face, I concure completely

1) CG 18-17
2) VL 17-18
3) Viking 17-17-1
4) Renegade 16-17-2
5) JMC with 12-23

That's not the right records. We already have those established. You can type whatever you want though. And only on your planet would 17-18 be ahead of 17-17-1. rofllol rofllol

You are in third place BEHIND me no matter what records you want to type.

CG owns the message board...Who are you?

02 Dec 2010 17:23 #835 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: LOL, now he likes me again. Now this is football folks. The election is over.

again? Just because I disagreed with you on campiegn stagidy doesnt mean I began to dislike you in any way...I yell at my wife all the time and I love her to death...

02 Dec 2010 17:26 - 02 Dec 2010 17:28 #836 by UNDER MODERATION
O btw CG- Be ready to quote Vikings picks before he can change them again...I mean before he can correct his typo's again...

02 Dec 2010 17:27 #837 by CinnamonGirl
LOL........ :pop

02 Dec 2010 17:35 #838 by UNDER MODERATION

Vice Lord wrote:

Science Chic wrote:

The Viking wrote: You whine more than any little girl I ever met!

Viking, that's an insult to little girls everywhere! On behalf of mine and Renegade's daughters, I'm offended - plenty of people can attest that my little girl especially behaves much better than VL! rofllol

(VL, until you give me an answer to my proposal, the harassment will continue so no whining!)

Go CG! I'm pulling for you to win this!!!!

Harassing me..... is that what you're doing....?

But anyway I was still considering the proposal...

Curious though-Why are you so afraid of people discussing the election anyway? I don't want to make a deal where I can't participate in discussions about it while the controversy is still raging...I think Al Gore conceeding to George Bush Jr in 2000 was one of the biggest blunders in all of human history, and I don't think I want to repeat it...Why don't you sweeten the deal a little since i'm not really bothered by your "harassment".. I was bothered by seeing you get down in the gutter over this

SC- If you promise to start acting like a lady, stop the childish insults, quit pretending that OutHouseDoor is funny, and stop challenging men to wrestling matches- I will promise to seriously consider the proposal.

02 Dec 2010 17:42 #839 by CinnamonGirl
Hey, VL I bet we could win president and Vice President of the Football thread, this is if I run as President. LOL. There is a reason it is called VICE president.

02 Dec 2010 17:46 - 02 Dec 2010 17:52 #840 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: Hey, VL I bet we could win president and Vice President of the Football thread, this is if I run as President. LOL. There is a reason it is called VICE president.

I bet you could just disqualify SC and Viking (for probably cheating) and make us President and Vice President..I couldn't serve under too many people, but I think I could serve under you..

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds