× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

30 Nov 2010 07:37 #801 by RenegadeCJ

CinnamonGirl wrote: I disagree. The point spreads should all be the same. Or a screen shot should be provided. Edited to add----

You can have different spread but if they are going to be at different times we have to have a record. I posted 5 minutes after JMC he used a 2 point spread and I used a 5.5 one. If JMC won and I didn't how is that fair. He said he used the paper and I used the net. Sorry but hearsay doesn't work here.

How else should we do it....here are the posts. Unless you or JMC can look at a log to find out if these were edited...here are the official picks I logged...

Posted Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:45 am

The Viking wrote: Starting early this week...... May still change it

New England -6.5 over Detroit
New Orleans -3 over Dallas
Pittsburgh -6 over Buffalo

Let's see if VL jumps on my coattail since I am 5-1 in the last two weeks.

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:24 pm

Vice Lord wrote: Ok..I feel great about these tommarow. I loaded up on these

Saints -4
Cincy +9

9 points is way too many points against the anemic Jets offense and the Saints should hang 35 on Dallas...

Jets 22
Cincy 18

Saints 35
Dallas 24

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:14 pm

JMC wrote: NO -3.5
KC -1
Giants -7

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:43 pm

CinnamonGirl wrote: Kansas City at Seattle Kansas City -2
Philadelphia at Chicago Philadelphia -3.5
New Orleans at Dallas NO -5.5

The only one who got a tie was Viking who posted a point spread of 3.

Based on the above quoted picks...how else can you score this other than a loss for CG, JMC, VL and a tie for viking?

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Nov 2010 07:57 #802 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
JMC must have changed his it was 2. I think from now on out we post the spreads on Wednesday and use that.

30 Nov 2010 08:57 #803 by RenegadeCJ

CinnamonGirl wrote: JMC must have changed his it was 2. I think from now on out we post the spreads on Wednesday and use that.

I agree. Of course, other than the fact I don't want this fun game ruined over a 1/2 game in the scoring, I don't know why I'm trying to help solve the issue for the rest of you....I didn't even PICK the NO game!!! :Crying:

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

30 Nov 2010 10:04 #804 by CinnamonGirl
RCJ, no worries. This never was an issue until this week and you are part of this your opinion matters.

Viking and VL are in a p*ssing contest so we won't listen to them. J/K

30 Nov 2010 18:47 - 30 Nov 2010 19:09 #805 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
I want the Giants at -7.0 because thats what it is right now...But I reserve the right to edit my post if it goes to -6.5
I want the Patriots at -3.0 because that is the current line, but if it goes to -3.0 within the hour i'll edit my post..Or I could be correcting a typo because the number zero is right next to the number five on the keyboard...My fingers slip sometimes..It's a typo

30 Nov 2010 18:53 #806 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

RenegadeCJ wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: I disagree. The point spreads should all be the same. Or a screen shot should be provided. Edited to add----

You can have different spread but if they are going to be at different times we have to have a record. I posted 5 minutes after JMC he used a 2 point spread and I used a 5.5 one. If JMC won and I didn't how is that fair. He said he used the paper and I used the net. Sorry but hearsay doesn't work here.

How else should we do it....here are the posts. Unless you or JMC can look at a log to find out if these were edited...here are the official picks I logged...

Posted Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:45 am

The Viking wrote: Starting early this week...... May still change it

New England -6.5 over Detroit
New Orleans -3 over Dallas
Pittsburgh -6 over Buffalo

Let's see if VL jumps on my coattail since I am 5-1 in the last two weeks.

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:24 pm

Vice Lord wrote: Ok..I feel great about these tommarow. I loaded up on these

Saints -4
Cincy +9

9 points is way too many points against the anemic Jets offense and the Saints should hang 35 on Dallas...

Jets 22
Cincy 18

Saints 35
Dallas 24

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:14 pm

JMC wrote: NO -3.5
KC -1
Giants -7

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:43 pm

CinnamonGirl wrote: Kansas City at Seattle Kansas City -2
Philadelphia at Chicago Philadelphia -3.5
New Orleans at Dallas NO -5.5

The only one who got a tie was Viking who posted a point spread of 3.

Based on the above quoted picks...how else can you score this other than a loss for CG, JMC, VL and a tie for viking?

Godamit...Read the f***in thread- He edited his post from 3.5 to 3.0....Oh and BTW- I polled 10 of my friends, (one of them have actually has made a bet in Las Vegas before ) and they all said i'm a f***ing idiot for participating in this nonsense..Afterall, I wipe my ass with $200 bills.

30 Nov 2010 20:40 #807 by RenegadeCJ

Vice Lord wrote: Godamit...Read the f***in thread- He edited his post from 3.5 to 3.0....Oh and BTW- I polled 10 of my friends, (one of them have actually has made a bet in Las Vegas before ) and they all said i'm a f****ing idiot for participating in this nonsense..Afterall, I wipe my ass with $200 bills.

I honestly don't care. If you, CG, Viking, and JMC can figure out what your points are...go for it. I figured a random sampling of guests would be a decent "impartial" group, but since you are so bitter, it really doesn't matter. When you are done with your $200 bills (I'm assuming you mean 2 $100 bills) I'll be happy to take them off your rear after you wipe with them. I'll be happy to clean them off.

Today must not be your happy day VL....you were so pleasant the other day.

30 Nov 2010 21:46 #808 by CinnamonGirl
I hate it when we get nasty. If it will make everyone nice again, I will live with it the way it was.

01 Dec 2010 06:11 #809 by RenegadeCJ
http://www.sportsinteraction.com/footba ... ing-lines/
Lines as of Wed Morning-6am

Houston +8.5 @ Philadelphia
Buffalo +5.5 @ Minnesota
Chicago @ Detroit CLOSED
Cleveland +4.5 @ Miami
Denver +9.5 @ Kansas City
Jacksonville @ Tennessee CLOSED
New Orleans -7 @ Cincinnati
San Francisco +9.5 @ Green Bay
Washington +7 @ NY Giants
Oakland +13 @ San Diego
Atlanta -3 @ Tampa Bay
Carolina +6 @ Seattle
Dallas +5.5 @ Indianapolis
St. Louis -3.5 @ Arizona
Pittsburgh +3 @ Baltimore
NY Jets +3.5 @ New England

01 Dec 2010 08:00 #810 by The Viking

RenegadeCJ wrote: www.sportsinteraction.com/football/nfl-betting-lines/
Lines as of Wed Morning-6am

Houston +8.5 @ Philadelphia
Buffalo +5.5 @ Minnesota
Chicago @ Detroit CLOSED
Cleveland +4.5 @ Miami
Denver +9.5 @ Kansas City
Jacksonville @ Tennessee CLOSED
New Orleans -7 @ Cincinnati
San Francisco +9.5 @ Green Bay
Washington +7 @ NY Giants
Oakland +13 @ San Diego
Atlanta -3 @ Tampa Bay
Carolina +6 @ Seattle
Dallas +5.5 @ Indianapolis
St. Louis -3.5 @ Arizona
Pittsburgh +3 @ Baltimore
NY Jets +3.5 @ New England

Two things. First you need to stress that this is the FINAL spread that we ALL will use so VL doesn't complain if they change by Sunday and he doesn't get his way. Also, what are you going to do about the Chicago / Detroit, Jacksonville /Tennessee games since they don't have a line yet this week? Will you change them as soon as they post it?

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds