× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

28 Nov 2010 15:32 - 28 Nov 2010 15:45 #781 by The Viking

RenegadeCJ wrote: Uh oh....
This week's picks
Tampa Bay vs. Baltimore-TB +7.5
Philly vs. Chicago- Philly -3.5
Tennessee vs. Houston-Houston -6.5

I couldn't persuade her to pick the easy ones you guys did....oh well!

I am rooting for TB and Philly! That would put you at 17-17-2 and in 2nd or 3rd and it would move VL to 4th place out of 5!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Nov 2010 15:37 #782 by The Viking

JMC wrote: Damn give the benefit of the spread and I still lose. Thats why I don't gamble -ever.

You will win the KC game. That was my 4th pick and I should have stuck with it. I wrote it a couple times. I gave up a win by not dropping the NO game and picking them. But we couldn't let VL whine his way out of a loss.

28 Nov 2010 17:08 #783 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
I'm 18-19-0

28 Nov 2010 17:30 #784 by JMC
I hate this thread!

28 Nov 2010 17:30 - 28 Nov 2010 17:33 #785 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: I'm 18-19-0

Ummmm...........12 weeks times 3 games is 36 games, not 37 games. You don't get the Minnesota win as your 4th pick this week. 17-19. You were 17-16 last week with 3 loses this week so how are you adding a win? You really love to cheat don't you?

If you need help with addition, maybe you can get Renegade's 3 year old daughter to help you. rofllol

28 Nov 2010 17:32 #786 by The Viking

JMC wrote: I hate this thread!

LOL Why?? Next week with a set spread at a set time, will be totally different. VL won't be able to cheat then. You got a win this week. you picked up a game on VL.

28 Nov 2010 18:17 #787 by UNDER MODERATION
I wont count the Viking game when you count the New Orleans game as a loss..You edited your post after the pick...I don't care if it was a typo or whatever. I quoted you at -3.5 and they won by 3- You lost,,,,

RenegadeCJ wrote: I think this week everyone has to use the line they posted. It isn't like you didn't know when it was there....Your post shows a -3.5, and they won by three...you lost. We can set a standard line from here on out...but it only seems fair to go after whatever your post was.

28 Nov 2010 18:31 #788 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: I wont count the Viking game when you count the New Orleans game as a loss..You edited your post after the pick...I don't care if it was a typo or whatever. I quoted you at -3.5 and they won by 3- You lost,,,,

And again, answer my question had I typed -2.5 and it was -3 would you have given me the win? Are you saying that we can pick whatever spread we want? Or do we have to take the spread at the time we picked the game? What was the spread when I picked it? -3. I posted over 15 different Vegas locations that had it at -3. You quoted me 20 minutes after I posted it and I saw your post and caught the typo and changed it. No big deal.

So if you are counting the Viking game then I will count the KC win since that was my fourth pick too. Is that how we are doing it this week? You really need to get over it. You know that you follow the spread closer than anyone. Had you typed in -13 and the spread was -3, all of us would have given it to you even if you didn't change it at all. All we had to do was go back to the time you picked and give you that spread. We wouldn't have made you take a -13. You know that makes no sense. We all have more class than that.

28 Nov 2010 18:33 #789 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I wont count the Viking game when you count the New Orleans game as a loss..You edited your post after the pick...I don't care if it was a typo or whatever. I quoted you at -3.5 and they won by 3- You lost,,,,

And again, answer my question had I typed -2.5 and it was -3 would you have given me the win? Are you saying that we can pick whatever spread we want? Or do we have to take the spread at the time we picked the game? What was the spread when I picked it? -3. I posted over 15 different Vegas locations that had it at -3. You quoted me 20 minutes after I posted it and I saw your post and caught the typo and changed it. No big deal.

We can only go by what you post...Thats the rules...

28 Nov 2010 18:36 #790 by UNDER MODERATION
CG!!!??? Clear this up please...He posted -3.5...They only won by 3....We all had it at 3-5 and above...The case is clear..Viking lost. It was stated early in the thread that we are on the honor system here. No editing. After all- we all can't be constantly monitoring lines for acuracy. He posted -3.5...Period, Done, End of Subject. Right?

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds