× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

26 Nov 2010 15:21 - 26 Nov 2010 15:30 #761 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote: We are all having fun doing this, but if one game is going to cause a ruckus, should we just throw that game out? Anyone who picked the NO Dallas game has to pick a replacement...It isn't worth people complaining at the end over one game.....

i like it...lets do it. Ill re pick a game soon..

You are such a loser. You just want a loss taken off your record. Then I guess we should all get one loss taken off right? I sure hope they don't bow down to your whining and let you take a loss off your record. No one has any respect for you anymore. You are one of the worst handicappers I have ever seen.

If they do this, there will be an asterix next to your name at the end of the year that you had one more loss but whined to have it wiped out. And I will remind you of it all the way to the end every week. I will post with the asterix too. And You should not get $200 for whining and cheating. So If they do this then you forfeit your right to the money for the charity IF you win, which you won't. I am fine with that. So if VL doesn't get the money, that is the only way I will go along with this. Let him decide. Take off a loss and lose out on the money no matter what the results?

So you got 4 picks and get to pick 3 of them this week? Boy are they bending the rules for you! I don't think your next pick should count. You are 0-2. Face it. You are 17-18. Sub .500! You dont' get to wipe out a loss because you don't like how you picked.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Nov 2010 15:23 - 26 Nov 2010 16:18 #762 by The Viking
Here are the standings according to Renegade. And it includes all the correct picks. We have all the standings correct, so let's just move on and continue this week. Pittsburgh should take me 2 games over 500 for the first time all year! It has been a good 3 week run.

RenegadeCJ wrote: After the thurs games

1) Viking 17-16-2
2) CG 17-17
3) VL 17-18
4) Renegade 14-17-2
5) JMC with 11-23

26 Nov 2010 15:31 #763 by The Viking
Again, I still haven't heard why we would drop this game? I posted what the spread was when each person picked and 3 didn't cover and one tied. It is black and white.

26 Nov 2010 17:52 #764 by RenegadeCJ
CG, JMC, Viking and VL need to decide what they want to do. I've never liked the varying point spreads....I told my wife (and super picking daughter) that it would be an issue at the beginning of the season, and here we are.

The problem is...3 got it wrong based on their posts, and 1 got it as a tie (viking). I think we should just leave it where it is...you're score is based on what you posted on the thread, and in the future, we work off of whatever the spread is on wed morning. If someone (as Viking said) picks on monday...they have to live with the spread I post on wednesday. Can everyone live with that (Viking gets a tie, everyone else has a loss) for this week? Or do you all need to re-pick. JMC posted some crazy spreads he has lived with (from the paper) and nobody questioned that. Can we live with the posts as is and go from here????

Come one people...don't let one game ruin the fun.....

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

26 Nov 2010 18:14 #765 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
Renegade, all it takes is one rotten apple (viking) to ruin the barrel.....

I got these picks pending:

Minnisota +1 vs the Redskins
Green Bay +2 vs Atlanta

26 Nov 2010 18:21 #766 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote: We are all having fun doing this, but if one game is going to cause a ruckus, should we just throw that game out? Anyone who picked the NO Dallas game has to pick a replacement...It isn't worth people complaining at the end over one game.....

i like it...lets do it. Ill re pick a game soon..

You are such a loser. You just want a loss taken off your record. Then I guess we should all get one loss taken off right? I sure hope they don't bow down to your whining and let you take a loss off your record. No one has any respect for you anymore. You are one of the worst handicappers I have ever seen.

I told you at the beginning of the thread that I don't bet the NFL..It's called parity..32 all star teams that can all beat eachother on any given week. I handicap College ball and ociasionaly make small plays on NFL games with the money i make on saturdays-for fun. Unfortunatetly you seem intent on ruining everyones fun here. It's sad really

28 Nov 2010 13:58 #767 by UNDER MODERATION

Vice Lord wrote: Renegade, all it takes is one rotten apple (viking) to ruin the barrel.....

I got these picks pending:

Minnisota +1 vs the Redskins

CHA- CHING!!!!!

28 Nov 2010 14:17 #768 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote: The Viking wrote:
Starting early this week...... May still change it

New England -6.5 over Detroit
New Orleans -3.5 over Dallas
Pittsburgh -6 over Buffalo

Mu ha ha ha ha ..How you feeling Mr. 1 outta 3?

28 Nov 2010 14:44 - 28 Nov 2010 14:55 #769 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote: The Viking wrote:
Starting early this week...... May still change it

New England -6.5 over Detroit
New Orleans -3.5 over Dallas
Pittsburgh -6 over Buffalo

Mu ha ha ha ha ..How you feeling Mr. 1 outta 3?

1-1-1 We already decided this unless you are trying to ruin the thread again.

And what about you??? 0-3??? That is a really sad week!!! What are you doing having a 3 year old make your picks? Oh that's right, I forgot a 3 year old beats you week after week!! rofllol rofllol

Vice Lord Post subject: Re: Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
Posted: November 25th, 2010, 8:01 pm

28 Nov 2010 14:46 #770 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: GREEN BAY +2

Just in case you forgot. You picked GB +2 and they lost by 3.

Time to create page: 0.292 seconds