× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

28 Nov 2010 14:47 #771 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Renegade, all it takes is one rotten apple (viking) to ruin the barrel.....

I got these picks pending:

Minnisota +1 vs the Redskins

CHA- CHING!!!!!

You bet on this game?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Nov 2010 15:08 #772 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
No I picked it in the contest and you are still squarely in my rear view mirror my friend

Vice Lord wrote: Renegade, all it takes is one rotten apple (viking) to ruin the barrel.....

I got these picks pending:

Minnisota +1 vs the Redskins
Green Bay +2 vs Atlanta

I really hate to do this, but: :woo hoo:

28 Nov 2010 15:13 #773 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: No I picked it in the contest and you are still squarely in my rear view mirror my friend

I really hate to do this, but: :woo hoo:

rofllol rofllol Hello McFly!!! You are so clueless! Your picks were

NO -4
Cincinnati +9
GB +2

And they were all loses!!! Minnesota was your 4th pick if we all picked a new game which none of us did. You can't pick 4 teams!!! You will cheat anyway possible not to be embarassed won't you? Well it is all documented.

17-19. Great record!!

Hate to do this but........ :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo:

28 Nov 2010 15:17 #774 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: Ok..I feel great about these tommarow. I loaded up on these

Saints -4
Cincy +9

9 points is way too many points against the anemic Jets offense and the Saints should hang 35 on Dallas...

Jets 22
Cincy 18

Saints 35
Dallas 24

Here were your first two picks......

28 Nov 2010 15:18 - 28 Nov 2010 15:23 #775 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: GREEN BAY +2

And again, November 25th at 8:01. You really are trying to take all the fun out of this aren't you? Well we won't let you!! The rest of us will still keep this fun and honest!

You are 0-3 this week and in a 3 week tailspin!! 3-6.

28 Nov 2010 15:21 #776 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
Sorry..The New Orleans game was ruled "no action". It's all documented here...

28 Nov 2010 15:24 #777 by RenegadeCJ
Nobody ruled anything. Nobody picked another game except VL, so you guys figure out the NO game.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

28 Nov 2010 15:25 #778 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: Sorry..The New Orleans game was ruled "no action". It's all documented here...

You really don't pay attention do you? No one else made picks because that game was called as one of our picks. 0-3 VL 0-3!

28 Nov 2010 15:27 #779 by The Viking

RenegadeCJ wrote: CG, JMC, Viking and VL need to decide what they want to do. I've never liked the varying point spreads....I told my wife (and super picking daughter) that it would be an issue at the beginning of the season, and here we are.

The problem is...3 got it wrong based on their posts, and 1 got it as a tie (viking). I think we should just leave it where it is...you're score is based on what you posted on the thread, and in the future, we work off of whatever the spread is on wed morning. If someone (as Viking said) picks on monday...they have to live with the spread I post on wednesday. Can everyone live with that (Viking gets a tie, everyone else has a loss) for this week? Or do you all need to re-pick. JMC posted some crazy spreads he has lived with (from the paper) and nobody questioned that. Can we live with the posts as is and go from here????

Come one people...don't let one game ruin the fun.....

VL, here is the ruling that Renegade made the last page. If it comes down to 1/2 game at the end of the year then you can whine like you always do, but you will lose by over 3 or 4 games so it won't matter.

0-3 VL 0-3!!

28 Nov 2010 15:29 #780 by JMC
Damn give the benefit of the spread and I still lose. Thats why I don't gamble -ever.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds