× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

01 Dec 2010 11:23 #811 by RenegadeCJ

The Viking wrote: Two things. First you need to stress that this is the FINAL spread that we ALL will use so VL doesn't complain if they change by Sunday and he doesn't get his way. Also, what are you going to do about the Chicago / Detroit, Jacksonville /Tennessee games since they don't have a line yet this week? Will you change them as soon as they post it?

Yes, I will do that. I figured I would update the 2 when a line is posted. I have a line from another source on one of those 2, but I think we all need to use the same line from here on out just to keep the problems away...

Yes, these are the lines we are all guessing based on...final #'s.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Dec 2010 12:22 #812 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

CinnamonGirl wrote: I hate it when we get nasty. If it will make everyone nice again, I will live with it the way it was.

thats the only way I will even consider to continue to participate..we had rules..You can't edit your selections..its real simple..you could have stepped in and settled this CG....

a typo? who believed that!?

01 Dec 2010 12:25 #813 by UNDER MODERATION

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Godamit...Read the f***in thread- He edited his post from 3.5 to 3.0....Oh and BTW- I polled 10 of my friends, (one of them have actually has made a bet in Las Vegas before ) and they all said i'm a f****ing idiot for participating in this nonsense..Afterall, I wipe my ass with $200 bills.

I honestly don't care. If you, CG, Viking, and JMC can figure out what your points are...go for it. I figured a random sampling of guests would be a decent "impartial" group, but since you are so bitter, it really doesn't matter. When you are done with your $200 bills (I'm assuming you mean 2 $100 bills) I'll be happy to take them off your rear after you wipe with them. I'll be happy to clean them off.

Today must not be your happy day VL....you were so pleasant the other day.

well goshdarnit theres right and there is wrong- and Viking calls it "correcting a typo" then i'll be correcting a lot of typos this week...Maybe even after the games have been played

01 Dec 2010 12:54 #814 by RenegadeCJ

Vice Lord wrote: well goshdarnit theres right and there is wrong- and Viking calls it "correcting a typo" then i'll be correcting a lot of typos this week...Maybe even after the games have been played

Hey, lets all correct our typos this week! Everyone can be 3-0!!!! We can ALL be winners that way!!!! :thumbsup:

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

01 Dec 2010 18:06 #815 by UNDER MODERATION
They "guy" cheated me out of the presidency but i'll be dammed if i'm gonna let the "guy" cheat me out of money..Even if it's a penny...

I can sleep at night knowing that I never edited a pick...

01 Dec 2010 20:10 #816 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: I hate it when we get nasty. If it will make everyone nice again, I will live with it the way it was.

thats the only way I will even consider to continue to participate..we had rules..You can't edit your selections..its real simple..you could have stepped in and settled this CG....

a typo? who believed that!?

You are the stupidest person on this thread. You know it is all pride with you. You see the same spreads we all see when I posted. It was -3 and like I said had I posted -1 or -50 it had to be fixed and was within less than an hour. And you guys would have made me had I put -1. No games were even close to being played and the spread was still -3 when I corrected it. It isn't like it changed and I made it better than the spread was. We are all done pandering to your whiny games. I could give a rats ass if you quit. You will just be considered the automatic loser and worst picker no matter how bad you whine to take your name off of it. Your stats will stay the whole year and I will make sure to keep posting your 17-19 record unless you want to man up and try and win this thing like you claimed you would. You said you would run away with it. Well then show us what you got. Your whole life is revolving around one tie. I am not giving in to your 5 year old antics. You whine more than any little girl I ever met!

And if it wasn't a typo, then why did I have -3.5 when every spread out there at the time said -3? I just felt like adding points onto my spread? You can't be that stupid. You asked Renegade to settle it as you trusted him. He did it and just because you didn't like his results, now all of the sudden you want someone else to do it. GET A LIFE!!! Wow it must be sad at your house.

I will pick later this week after all the official spreads that we have to use are posted. I am going to type lower spreads and according to VL, you have to use them right? If it is -7 and I typo -6 and the game ends up -7 then I get a win right VL? We don't use the real spread, we use whatever people type and want to pick right? Clueless...... :bash :bash :bash

01 Dec 2010 20:12 #817 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Godamit...Read the f***in thread- He edited his post from 3.5 to 3.0....Oh and BTW- I polled 10 of my friends, (one of them have actually has made a bet in Las Vegas before ) and they all said i'm a f****ing idiot for participating in this nonsense..Afterall, I wipe my ass with $200 bills.

I honestly don't care. If you, CG, Viking, and JMC can figure out what your points are...go for it. I figured a random sampling of guests would be a decent "impartial" group, but since you are so bitter, it really doesn't matter. When you are done with your $200 bills (I'm assuming you mean 2 $100 bills) I'll be happy to take them off your rear after you wipe with them. I'll be happy to clean them off.

Today must not be your happy day VL....you were so pleasant the other day.

well goshdarnit theres right and there is wrong- and Viking calls it "correcting a typo" then i'll be correcting a lot of typos this week...Maybe even after the games have been played

Yo McFly!!!! :bash :bash Look at the time I picked and the spread in Vegas you uneducated baffoon! I didnt' make the pick after the game or even after it was -3.5. Anyone who picked on Monday before 4 picked NO when the spread was only -3. You are really slow at getting this aren't you? Do we need crayons?

01 Dec 2010 20:15 #818 by The Viking

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: well goshdarnit theres right and there is wrong- and Viking calls it "correcting a typo" then i'll be correcting a lot of typos this week...Maybe even after the games have been played

Hey, lets all correct our typos this week! Everyone can be 3-0!!!! We can ALL be winners that way!!!! :thumbsup:

rofllol rofllol Sure exept we all have the same spread on all games from here on out right? The official spread is what you post right? So we don't even have to type the spread, just the teams as you have the spread posted right?

01 Dec 2010 20:16 #819 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: They "guy" cheated me out of the presidency but i'll be dammed if i'm gonna let the "guy" cheat me out of money..Even if it's a penny...

You must be a blast at parties! And playing games, people must have to wear helmets! rofllol rofllol

01 Dec 2010 21:05 #820 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: They "guy" cheated me out of the presidency but i'll be dammed if i'm gonna let the "guy" cheat me out of money..Even if it's a penny...

You must be a blast at parties! rofllol rofllol

Well you'll probably never find out because I don't attend Nazi Parties.

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds