× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

01 Dec 2010 21:06 #821 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
I think we all need to scrap that NO game or use the same spread.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Dec 2010 05:45 #822 by RenegadeCJ
Why don't the 4 of you involved figure out what you are going to do. I tried....but you obviously can't make everyone happy. This is a 285Bound official game, so 285Bound better make an official ruling.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

02 Dec 2010 09:33 #823 by ScienceChic

The Viking wrote: You whine more than any little girl I ever met!

Viking, that's an insult to little girls everywhere! On behalf of mine and Renegade's daughters, I'm offended - plenty of people can attest that my little girl especially behaves much better than VL! rofllol

(VL, until you give me an answer to my proposal, the harassment will continue so no whining!)

Go CG! I'm pulling for you to win this!!!!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 Dec 2010 09:35 #824 by RenegadeCJ

Science Chic wrote:

The Viking wrote: You whine more than any little girl I ever met!

Viking, that's an insult to little girls everywhere! On behalf of mine and Renegade's daughters, I'm offended - plenty of people can attest that my little girl especially behaves much better than VL! rofllol

(VL, until you give me an answer to my proposal, the harassment will continue so no whining!)

Go CG! I'm pulling for you to win this!!!!

SC?? You proposed to VL??? :can't hear

CG is just messing with us. Not sure why she cares about this 1/2 game which is being argued about. Soon she will go back to her 3-0 ways, and leave us in the dust!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

02 Dec 2010 10:08 #825 by ScienceChic
Oh, that's just wrong Renegade! :snapoutofit: lol

Science Chic wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:
Unless you're all kindergardners there no way you think that guys funny....c'mon..., and SC...you are a tremedous dissapointment. I'm somewhat shocked, I really never thought I could get under your skin like I have...

Even though I think you cheated i'm willing to let bygones be bygones, lets put that stupid election behind us now..No hard feelings?

Hey, you brought it on yourself when you wouldn't drop the topic of the election results. You haven't gotten under my skin, and there are no hard feelings, I'm just messin' with ya - I can't believe that you can't take it! I'll stop harassing you if you promise to never bring up the election or cheating again. Deal?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 Dec 2010 14:59 #826 by RenegadeCJ
FINAL lines for this week's picks! The only change will be when a line is set for Jacksonville vs. Tenn.
http://www.sportsinteraction.com/footba ... ing-lines/

Houston +8.5 @ Philadelphia
Buffalo +5.5 @ Minnesota
Chicago -5 @ Detroit
Cleveland +4.5 @ Miami
Denver +9.5 @ Kansas City
Jacksonville @ Tennessee CLOSED
New Orleans -7 @ Cincinnati
San Francisco +9.5 @ Green Bay
Washington +7 @ NY Giants
Oakland +13 @ San Diego
Atlanta -3 @ Tampa Bay
Carolina +6 @ Seattle
Dallas +5.5 @ Indianapolis
St. Louis -3.5 @ Arizona
Pittsburgh +3 @ Baltimore
NY Jets +3.5 @ New England

02 Dec 2010 15:01 #827 by RenegadeCJ

Science Chic wrote: Oh, that's just wrong Renegade! :snapoutofit: lol

Just checking....sometimes you women are hard to understand! :faint:

02 Dec 2010 15:10 #828 by JMC
Eagles -8.5
Indy -5.5
Minn -5.5

With my record do the opposite and you'll go 2-1

02 Dec 2010 16:53 #829 by The Viking

JMC wrote: Eagles -8.5
Indy -5.5
Minn -5.5

With my record do the opposite and you'll go 2-1

Actually I am thinking of going with Indy and Minn too but still looking. Minn always screws me over when I pick them. (not locked in VL, so don't get your panties in a bunch!)

02 Dec 2010 17:01 #830 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

CinnamonGirl wrote: I think we all need to scrap that NO game or use the same spread.

Good call angel face, I concure completely

1) CG 18-17
2) VL 17-18
3) Viking 17-17-1
4) Renegade 16-17-2
5) JMC with 12-23

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds