× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

10 Dec 2010 09:14 #951 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

The Viking wrote: I am picking Indy -3.5 tonight as one pick. I will pick the other two later.

Mu ha ha ha ha haha ha ha...I had 5 large on the Titans.. I turn on the Tv early this morning and caught just the last 3 plays...Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha

7 garbage time points with :00 on the clockski!

Oh, maaan

Here let me post the standings now!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Dec 2010 10:02 #952 by RenegadeCJ

Vice Lord wrote: I'm the The Netherlands, the Noor Holland, Amsterdam- Were having dinner and drinks at the Cafe' de Jaren so I don't have time to screw around...I'm taking the odds as they are right now-

Ravens -3
Green Bay -7

I'm waiting for the Bears to go from +3.0 to 3 1/2, should happen soon, then i'll probably be taking them...But as of now my third pick uis up in the air

Cheers

Actually, based on the new revised rules, we are all using the same line, which I posted. Don't need another 6 pages of whining back and forth whether or not there was a typo, or whether or not someone snuck in an line only they saw.

You can keep the Bears at the current line...which is, and will be +3. (I'm sure you will look good in a tie)

It amazes me you bet 5 large (I'm assuming you mean dollars, not nickles) on the titans, yet didn't pick them here!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

10 Dec 2010 19:22 - 12 Dec 2010 14:40 #953 by UNDER MODERATION
Read my post-I didn't pick the bears yet, and using a fixed line is idiotic. It defeats the purpose, and furthermore, this contest isn't as big a deal to me, as it is to you- People pay for my selections..I wasn't joking about that. I'm not about to give them out for free here.

My FOOTBALL EXPERT® Newsletter™ selections:

LA Lakers at Chicago
Chicago +2.5 -110
Open
More Bet
New Hampshire v Delaware
Delaware -7.5 -110
Open
More Bet
TCU v Wisconsin
Wisconsin +3.0 -125
Open
More Bet
Missouri v Iowa
Iowa +1.0 -110
Open
More Bet
Georgia Tech v Air Force
Georgia Tech +3.0 -110
Open
More Bet
Arkansas v Ohio State
Ohio State -3.5 -110
Open
More Bet
Texas A+M v LSU

11 Dec 2010 21:12 #954 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
Cleveland +1 at Buffalo Buffalo
Kansas City +7 at San Diego San Diego
Philadelphia -3 at Dallas Philadelphia

11 Dec 2010 22:25 #955 by The Viking
I guess these are my picks for now as I don't want to miss it in the morning.

Phil -3
Balt -3

If I have time to really look at things in the morning I may change those before kickoff.

12 Dec 2010 05:57 #956 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
Hey Renegade, thanks for posting the spread on wednesday. Makes my life alot easier.

12 Dec 2010 08:17 #957 by The Viking
Renegade, looks like you need to pick someone other than the Vikings since the roof collapsed and they have no idea when or where they will play it.

12 Dec 2010 08:22 #958 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: Read my post-I didn't pick the bears yet, and using a fixed line is idiotic. It defeats the purpose, and furthermore, this contest isn't as big a deal to me.

Shut up you fricken moron! It is because of all your whining and fighting for the same spread so you could take a loss off, that we now have to all use the same spread. So first you cry about it for a week because I was the only one who picked the spread when it was a tie, and you said it was so unfair and you wanted your loss taken off. You caused a total uproar on here for a week while you were throwing your tantrum, and now you are whining and complaining that you got what you wanted? You are a real piece of work aren't you?

12 Dec 2010 09:05 - 12 Dec 2010 09:40 #959 by UNDER MODERATION
WHAT TIME IS IT THERE!!?? I'm I too late? I want the Giants +2.5 as my third pick! If the game already started I have no idea of the outcome...I'm posting from Bistro21 in Duram, U.K..

GO GIANTS

12 Dec 2010 09:08 - 12 Dec 2010 09:23 #960 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Read my post-I didn't pick the bears yet, and using a fixed line is idiotic. It defeats the purpose, and furthermore, this contest isn't as big a deal to me.

Shut up you fricken moron! It is because of all your whining and fighting for the same spread so you could take a loss off, that we now have to all use the same spread. So first you cry about it for a week because I was the only one who picked the spread when it was a tie, and you said it was so unfair and you wanted your loss taken off. You caused a total uproar on here for a week while you were throwing your tantrum, and now you are whining and complaining that you got what you wanted? You are a real piece of work aren't you?

You shut up you stupid Crank Bait...I lost on the Bears when they went to -5 on Wed when I actually bet them at -3 1/2 on Mon., a winner...So you lost a tie..I got a loss, and lost a win. That dumb rule was made because no one trusts you not to edit your posts after the line changes...Cheateing scumbag

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds