× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

12 Dec 2010 18:42 #991 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
SC your hat looks better than mine. Grrr....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Dec 2010 22:59 #992 by ScienceChic
Nah, you just need an avatar that shows more leg! :wink: Nobody's looking at the hat... :Whistle

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Dec 2010 23:24 #993 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote: Nah, you just need an avatar that shows more leg! :wink: Nobody's looking at the hat... :Whistle

Huh......I never even noticed you had a hat on! Guess it works! :thumbsup:

12 Dec 2010 23:24 #994 by The Viking
0-1-1 so far. Not a great week.

13 Dec 2010 05:57 #995 by RenegadeCJ

Vice Lord wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote: Ok, picks for this week!

Vikings -2.5
Jacksonville +4.5
Jets -5.5

Ok...You got the Vikes at -2.5? Thats the official line then....?

I got the Giants at +2.5 then...GREAT!

Nah, I got the Vikings at +2.5, I transferred wrong off the list. Guess I had a problem reading my own post! How bad is that. Good thing I posted that line though, so I could go back and see where I screwed up!

The line I post on wed is the official one...doesn't really matter what we each post in the thread.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

13 Dec 2010 06:03 #996 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
I love having that line posted. Uh, what was I 2-0-1 ?

13 Dec 2010 19:06 #997 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote: Ok, picks for this week!

Vikings -2.5
Jacksonville +4.5
Jets -5.5

Ok...You got the Vikes at -2.5? Thats the official line then....?

I got the Giants at +2.5 then...GREAT!

Nah, I got the Vikings at +2.5, I transferred wrong off the list. Guess I had a problem reading my own post! How bad is that. Good thing I posted that line though, so I could go back and see where I screwed up!

The line I post on wed is the official one...doesn't really matter what we each post in the thread.

I'm not wading through 5 pages of Vikings cornball posts to get the "official" line, and btw- Who put you in charge? You didn't even know who was favored?

13 Dec 2010 19:10 #998 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

Vice Lord wrote: [..Boy are you gonna feel stupid when you figure out whats going on here... lol

The Viking wrote:
I looked at my picks and am going to keep them. The Vikes always screw me when I pick them. So I won't pick them and jinx them.

Philly -3
Balt -3

Ya never did figure out what was going on did you? You were considering taking the Vikings at -2.5 when they went off at +5.5....Jesus christ youre stupid..

13 Dec 2010 22:21 #999 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: [..Boy are you gonna feel stupid when you figure out whats going on here... lol

The Viking wrote:
I looked at my picks and am going to keep them. The Vikes always screw me when I pick them. So I won't pick them and jinx them.

Philly -3
Balt -3

Ya never did figure out what was going on did you? You were considering taking the Vikings at -2.5 when they went off at +5.5....Jesus christ youre stupid..

They were never -2.5. They were +2.5. And you are calling me stupid. You picked them at a spread that never existed!! rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

And I was never considering them. If you look, I have only picked the Vikes once. I would never pick them with Farve questionable on a neutral field with a team desparate for a win to make the payoffs. You are reallly slow!

14 Dec 2010 06:24 #1000 by RenegadeCJ
Ok, new standings!!!
CG regains her top post with a 2-0-1 record this week!!

1) CG 21-19-1
2) Viking 20-19-2
3) VL 20-21
4) Renegade 18-21-2
5) JMC 16-25

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds