× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

01 Jan 2011 10:35 #1111 by RenegadeCJ
Jacksonville +3
NE -5
cinn +10

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jan 2011 11:02 #1112 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
New York Giants -4 @ Washington New York Giants
Giants need to win to get in.

Chicago +10 @ Green Bay Green Bay This should be alot closer than 10 points even if Green Bay wins- they both have something to play for. I believe Chicago is playing for home field if Atlanta loses.

San Diego -3.5 @ Denver Denver What the hell. Live by the sword.

02 Jan 2011 11:12 #1113 by CinnamonGirl

02 Jan 2011 20:34 #1114 by RenegadeCJ

Vice Lord wrote:
Chargers -3.5
Giants-4
San Fran -6.5

The Viking wrote: I am going to be gone for a week so here are my picks whatever the spread is.

NE
St Louis
NY Jets

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

02 Jan 2011 21:08 #1115 by CinnamonGirl
I just realized I said GB on my pick when I meant Chicago!

Damn it.

03 Jan 2011 06:40 #1116 by RenegadeCJ
CG, I wondered about that when I was looking at the picks this morning....you did pick in a weird way! Bummer.....

This week's records
JMC No picks I could find 0-3
Renegade 2-1
CG 0-3
VL 2-1
VIKING 2-1

New standings!!! Big shakeup at the top!!!!

1) Viking 25-23-2
2) VL 25-25
3) CG 24-25-1
4) Renegade 21-26-3
5) JMC 18-32

03 Jan 2011 06:58 #1117 by CinnamonGirl
Denver was a stupid pick but I meant Chicago. My brain got turned around.

Okay now we should pick all games through the playoffs. And maybe we should post the line a little later?

03 Jan 2011 07:48 #1118 by RenegadeCJ
How about this....games are all on saturday and sunday, so I will post the lines on friday. These will be the official ones!

Here are the upcoming games for this weekend...no lines yet!

Saturday
Saints @ Seahawks
NY Jets & Colts

Sunday
Packers @ Eagles
Ravens @ Chiefs

03 Jan 2011 08:41 #1119 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

RenegadeCJ wrote: How about this....games are all on saturday and sunday, so I will post the lines on friday. These will be the official ones!

Dumbest idea yet, and you've had so many..Hey CG, did you put this gambling ignoramous in charge of this thing? I will never be involved in anything here after this experience. When did "Renegade" start making big contest changing decisions? If anything, POST TODAYS LINE! I don't want picked over, left over freaking lines!..LOCK em in NOW! Lets have the same oppurtunities every other gambler in America has..WTF? Friday? It's not that complicated people, why can't you understand this game? Why in the world would anyone suggest we wait until friday...? Why? CG if I would have known you were gonna put a Ned Flanders like neophite in charge I never woulda played...Bad decision

I'm not gonna be around Friday, i'll be out in the middle of the ocean fishing on Friday and Saturday so I guess i'm out...What other chioce do I have? Let it be duely noted that I had the most wins when I was forced out...

03 Jan 2011 09:24 #1120 by RenegadeCJ
You are so funny VL...Ned flanders rofllol !!! Love the show!!

Didn't realize we were "Gambling" but rather, just having some fun. I know I'm not gambling. That would require me to put my $$ where my mouth is, and due to past gambling experience, I know better than to do that.

CG mentioned locking the line later, so I was proposing a specific time. I'm not really "in" this game, since the CG sandwich with the 2 V's as bread are duking it out for the winnings.

Have fun deep sea fishing. I've gotten to do it once, and had a blast.... Cobia are a kick!!! What are you fishing for?

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds