× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

11 Jan 2011 16:55 #1151 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

I'm just not sure why he is calling CG a man??

Hey, I have to say you guys have all treated me just like anyone else. And I know that it would have been hard to lose to a girl. :file:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jan 2011 21:10 #1152 by The Viking

RenegadeCJ wrote: This week's records
JMC 3-0
Renegade 1-2
CG 0-3
VL 3-0
VIKING 2-1

New standings!!! VL has officially taken over the lead!!! Nice picking VL (and JMC, but you and I don't really matter in this contest!)

1) VL 28-25
2) Viking 27-24-2
3) CG 24-28-1
4) Renegade 22-28-3
5) JMC 21-32

So are we going by points like we agreed on where my two ties count as 2 points which make us tied since he has an extra loss? We each have 56 points right?

12 Jan 2011 20:25 #1153 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

RenegadeCJ wrote: New standings!!! VL has officially taken over the lead!!! Nice picking VL (and JMC, but you and I don't really matter in this contest!)

1) VL 28-25
2) Viking 27-24-2
3) CG 24-28-1
4) Renegade 22-28-3
5) JMC 21-32

Was it ever in doubt? Was it? And technically I was in first last week with the most wins, but thats niether hear nor there.. There was no way a seasoned grizzeled vetran handicapper of over 40 years was gonna lose this contest. I laid back and tried to keep everyone involved for as long as I could but it's time to put the hammer down and take the cash for my kids scholorship fund..These last 7 games will showcase my talents and I strongly suggest you play my selections for real, that way we all win...

PS ADMINISTRATORS: I'll give you my lock of the weekend later, put $200 on it- I don't want to take my prize from the 285bound treasury. Thanks

12 Jan 2011 20:29 #1154 by UNDER MODERATION

RenegadeCJ wrote: Per the request of the first place person...VL , I'm posting the lines on tuesday!
http://www.sportsinteraction.com/footba ... ing-lines/
Baltimore +3 @ Pittsburgh
Green Bay +2.5 @ Atlanta
Seattle +10 @ Chicago (VL, are you going to gamble that lightening strikes twice??)
NY Jets +9 @ New England

VL is right....this last week did separate the men from the boys....I'm just not sure why he is calling CG a man?? :wink:

Thank you..I've only been back to civilisation for about 8 hours so I gotta get caught up on a few things here.....Did Nymisis shoot a bunch of people in Arizona? And yes, i'm leaning towards Seattle, too many points!

14 Jan 2011 16:05 #1155 by The Viking
This week is the toughest yet. The first two games are a total toss up and could go either way, and even though I think Chicago and NE will win, those are a lot of points to cover in the playoffs.

14 Jan 2011 16:12 #1156 by The Viking
Since I am going to be gone tonight and tomorrow, I will wing it here. I may change them if I have time to really look at it. This week could put me back on top or totally take me out of the running.

Atlanta
New England
Seattle

14 Jan 2011 17:42 #1157 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote: Since I am going to be gone tonight and tomorrow, I will wing it here. I may change them if I have time to really look at it. This week could put me back on top or totally take me out of the running.

Atlanta
New England
Seattle

Those picks are ok, but I don't see the Bear game being anything but a blowout..In fact my lock of the week is Cutler OVER 233 1/2 yards..Jaybird gets that in his sleep so youre basically betting on wether he gets injured or not

http://www.sportsinteraction.com/footba ... p-betting/

14 Jan 2011 17:48 #1158 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote: Since I am going to be gone tonight and tomorrow, I will wing it here. I may change them if I have time to really look at it. This week could put me back on top or totally take me out of the running.

Atlanta
New England
Seattle

Those picks are ok, but I don't see the Bear game being anything but a blowout..In fact my lock of the week is Cutler OVER 233 1/2 yards..Jaybird gets that in his sleep so youre basically betting on wether he gets injured or not

http://www.sportsinteraction.com/footba ... p-betting/

I know, the more I am thinking about it, I am thinking Bears or just switching to Pitt. And I rarely pick the big underdog with the points. But I need to look at more first.

14 Jan 2011 17:54 #1159 by The Viking
OK, new picks.

Atlanta
New England
Pitt

15 Jan 2011 08:41 #1160 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote: OK, new picks.

Atlanta
New England
Pitt

The Bears have some flaws and flaws will be exposed this weekend- I did Take HasselCrap OVER his number as well in this game, and Lynch UNDER on his, BUT- I can see the Bears controling this game from the opening snap. 10 points is alot though. The Bears may be winning 24-10 late in the 4th quarter and victory is still in serious jeapordy..So I just can't take the Bears. The game would not be fun to watch

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds