× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

16 Jan 2011 11:12 #1181 by Photo-fish

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: VL, GB played better. You cannot put that pick 6 on the refs. timing is everything. Coming into the second half down 14 makes a big difference. Give me a break. LOL

IT WAS FIXED!

The better team lost

rofllol :lol: :rofl :woo hoo:

VL, now you know the real reason the Bears played their first string against the Packers at their last meeting. They were scared skitless that they would have to play them again!! Better teams came out big time yesterday, but Baltimore choked hard.

Vice Lord wrote: Attention everyone: If you are not a member of the contest please don't post on this thread. We are at a crucial stage of the game so don't fill the thread with mindless chatter please..

Thank you

:popcorn:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jan 2011 11:14 #1182 by Photo-fish

CinnamonGirl wrote: Watch cry baby cutler throw a pick in the fourth.

Good call. :crossed:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

16 Jan 2011 11:18 #1183 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
Come PF a Chicago GB Championship. Now that will be classic.

Who wants to watch it in Seattle?

16 Jan 2011 16:17 #1184 by Photo-fish

Packers vs Bears is the NFL’s longest rivalry, spanning 89 years. This will be only the second time the two have met in the NFC Championship game. The last time was the day before the attack on Pearl Harbor.

http://lombardiave.com/2011/01/16/green-bay-packers-vs-chicago-bears-in-nfc-championship-game/

16 Jan 2011 16:19 #1185 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: Ok..All my sources have return my calls. The Steelers just tore up their lockeroom knocking over a vending machine and breaking a sink-they are fired up so I got to take them, I've already stated my preference for Atlanta and Sanchez sucks so....here they are, my picks

Drum Roll please......................................................................................................................................................

Atlanta
New England
Pitt

rofllol :rofl Your sources was copying my picks!!! Not a good call this week. We may go 1-2

If you need more help with your picks next week VL, let me know. :thumbsup:

16 Jan 2011 17:25 #1186 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
The pats are going to take away my 3-0 this week. Grrr....... 4th and 13? The odds were better for a FG in my opinion.

16 Jan 2011 18:19 #1187 by Rockdoc

CinnamonGirl wrote: VL, I just figured out why Atlanta lost. It was in a dome. That is not real football. They couldn't even have a fly by. Why does atlanta need a dome anyway. Now this Chicago game is real football with a little snow even.

Watch cry baby cutler throw a pick in the fourth.

Cry baby Cutler and Shantzes actually played well. Brady looked out of sync in part because of the Jets.

VL, some day you will be able to take it like a man. For all your bluster a.k.a. Rex Ryan, you could take some lessons from the man. Looks like you were 33^ this despite your self-proclaimed worldly knowledge. As long as you put yourself out there as being so great, you remain a target for ridicule with your failures.

16 Jan 2011 18:26 #1188 by Rockdoc

CinnamonGirl wrote: The pats are going to take away my 3-0 this week. Grrr....... 4th and 13? The odds were better for a FG in my opinion.

Watching the game, it seemed to me that Brady was trying to keep his composure, but the Jets did get to him too many times for him to feel real comfortable. I'm wondering if today was a case of the Bellichick outsmarting himself. I think the Patriots lost out on a real chance at another superbowl. Just goes to show how difficult it is to get to the superbowl.

16 Jan 2011 18:34 #1189 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote: Attention everyone: If you are not a member of the contest please don't post on this thread. We are at a crucial stage of the game so don't fill the thread with mindless chatter please..

Thank you

Attention VL. No matter how loud mouthed you wish to be, you do not control who gets to post on which thread. Grow a set. with an IQ that matches par on a golf course, the only one with idiotic mindless chatter is is yourself.

16 Jan 2011 18:37 #1190 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

Vice Lord wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote: New standings!!! VL has officially taken over the lead!!! Nice picking VL (and JMC, but you and I don't really matter in this contest!)

1) VL 28-25
2) Viking 27-24-2
3) CG 24-28-1
4) Renegade 22-28-3
5) JMC 21-32

PS ADMINISTRATORS: I'll give you my lock of the weekend later, put $200 on it- I don't want to take my prize from the 285bound treasury. Thanks

Vice Lord wrote: Those picks are ok, but I don't see the Bear game being anything but a blowout..In fact my lock of the week is Cutler OVER 233 1/2 yards[/color][/b]..Jaybird gets that in his sleep so youre basically betting on wether he gets injured or not
http://www.sportsinteraction.com/footba ... p-betting/

Vice Lord wrote: - I also did Take HasselCrap OVER his number as well in this game, I can see the Bears controling this game from the opening snap.

CHA- CHING!!!!!! Well at least 285Bound Inc. doesn't have to pay my charity out of their pocket now. Cutler got 280 and Hasselcrap got 250 or something...

Time to create page: 0.248 seconds