× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

16 Jan 2011 19:22 #1211 by The Viking
I wonder if VL will try making his own picks next week or copy mine again. If you need help just ask.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jan 2011 19:32 #1212 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

The Viking wrote: I wonder if VL will try making his own picks next week or copy mine again. If you need help just ask.

Is that a Double Dog Dare? I just told you in Bold letters that i'm taking the Bears

All picks subject to change

16 Jan 2011 19:42 #1213 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote: I wonder if VL will try making his own picks next week or copy mine again. If you need help just ask.

Is that a Double Dog Dare? I just told you in Bold letters that i'm taking the Bears

All picks subject to change

rofllol :rofl

17 Jan 2011 06:27 #1214 by RenegadeCJ

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Your daughter's college scholarship does not count.

Are you gonna try to weasel out of paying my charity? Because thats what this looks like to me- even after I gave you my Lock of the Week for free? My daughter has been following the contest for 18 weeks now

Why don't you email your full IRS docs from the charity to CG. In order to prove any charity is truly a not for profit charity, I'm sure CG will require evidence of 2 yrs of tax returns for said charity.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

17 Jan 2011 06:51 #1215 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

I'm sure CG will require evidence of 2 yrs of tax returns for said charity.

Yes, if it comes from VL, LOL

17 Jan 2011 09:15 #1216 by The Viking

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Your daughter's college scholarship does not count.

Are you gonna try to weasel out of paying my charity? Because thats what this looks like to me- even after I gave you my Lock of the Week for free? My daughter has been following the contest for 18 weeks now

Why don't you email your full IRS docs from the charity to CG. In order to prove any charity is truly a not for profit charity, I'm sure CG will require evidence of 2 yrs of tax returns for said charity.

rofllol :lol:

17 Jan 2011 10:22 - 18 Jun 2017 20:36 #1217 by

285 Bound wrote: We have a new contest for the Football Season..... Vice Lord's locks of the week.

Winner wins $200 to go to the charity of their choice at the end of the season.

Here is how it works. Vice Lord will pick 3 games and give his analysis on his decisions. You can bet with him or against him and at the end of the season the one that picks the most, gets to pick a charity for 285 Bound to donate to. Here you go Vice Lord start us off........

Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:22 pm

mymountaintown.com/forum/139-the-campfir...charitable-donations Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:02 pm
Note the time n dates of these posts. I announced my Charity well before this "VL Locks of the Week contest" was announced and this is the "Charity of my chioce"

I rest my case

17 Jan 2011 11:49 - 18 Jun 2017 20:37 #1218 by The Viking
These are two of the charities that I am considering. They are real charities that care about people who need help unlike giving money to a family member when the family supposedly has enough money to travel the world every month. One is for abused and exploited women and children and the other is for disadvantaged children here in America.

www.playingtheangel.org/

www.franklynchfoundation.org/

17 Jan 2011 12:25 #1219 by Photo-fish
VL,

May I suggest The Donald Driver Foundation. He does a lot of good.
:wave:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

17 Jan 2011 13:24 - 18 Jun 2017 20:38 #1220 by ScienceChic

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.389 seconds