× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

19 Jan 2011 12:01 #1251 by ScienceChic
Wellll, my previous attempts to "inforce" something haven't always gone well: it usually resists and the results are often less than desirable - but I'm always willing to try again! (more power, bigger tools!) :thumbsup:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jan 2011 12:41 #1252 by jf1acai
Don't force it, get a bigger hammer!

:lol:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

19 Jan 2011 13:34 #1253 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: It's a new charity fund so I don't have tax records, besides the contest rules state "a charity of my choice" and I will inforce that by filing in small claims court. I'm no stranger to the small claims court. I'm very familar with how it works and this is a slam dunk winner....

Ok ,anything you say please don't sue us.

Thats more like it......I never wanted to haul 285bound Inc. into court- Afterall, were all friends here. I'll PM you with the info on who to make the check out to, and my address..

thanks.

19 Jan 2011 13:42 #1254 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: Why are you familiar with how it works, VL?

Good question CG..I belive that having the right to your day in Court is one of the pillars of Democracy and if we as Americans don't exercise our rights often, we'll lose them. So whenever I've been wronged, by anybody from Safeway to King Soopers, Starbucks, Seattles Best, Burger King or even a Message board I will seek justice through the court system. One time I got $2000 when a 12pak of Fresca fell on my toe at the Old City Market in Aspen Park. The Fresca was stacked improperly. Another time I got $3200 from Beths Market because she sold me expired milk and I got sick and missed a week of work.

19 Jan 2011 13:44 #1255 by RenegadeCJ

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: It's a new charity fund so I don't have tax records, besides the contest rules state "a charity of my choice" and I will inforce that by filing in small claims court. I'm no stranger to the small claims court. I'm very familar with how it works and this is a slam dunk winner....

Thats more like it......I never wanted to haul 285bound Inc. into court- Afterall, were all friends here. I'll PM you with the info on who to make the check out to, and my address..

thanks.

Don't forget your tax ID #, or the tax exempt # for your charity. They will need that for their own tax purposes.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

19 Jan 2011 13:46 #1256 by UNDER MODERATION
And BTW- Sorry I had to threaten you guys with a court date, but you forced my hand there

No hard feelings I hope?

19 Jan 2011 13:47 #1257 by RenegadeCJ
I think Weird Al recorded a song about VL and his lawsuits! Did Weird Al pay you royalties for a song about your life VL?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeXQBHLIPcw

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

19 Jan 2011 13:49 #1258 by UNDER MODERATION

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote:

thanks.

Don't forget your tax ID #, or the tax exempt # for your charity. They will need that for their own tax purposes.

I'll settle for $180. That $20 discount should cover the write off for 285Bound.com inc. Lets consider the matter is closed, all parties are satisfied and there's no reason to further discuss it. Now lets TALK SOME FOOTBALL!

Thanks again CG and JMC

19 Jan 2011 13:54 #1259 by UNDER MODERATION

RenegadeCJ wrote: I think Weird Al recorded a song about VL and his lawsuits! Did Weird Al pay you royalties for a song about your life VL?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeXQBHLIPcw

CHEAPSHOT!!!!

19 Jan 2011 17:01 #1260 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: And BTW- Sorry I had to threaten you guys with a court date, but you forced my hand there

No hard feelings I hope?

You should hear what people really think about you. You are a pathetic excuse of a human to threaten people that you call friends with taking them to court. These are the only people on the planet who put up with your crap and you treat them like sh**. No one has any respect for you.

And stick with the Bears and we will be tied at the end of this week. :thumbsup:

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds