× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

18 Jan 2011 04:47 #1231 by RenegadeCJ

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: LOL, wait until you win/lose. I still have a chance to tie now. Those last two weeks of the reg season and last week killed me.

I'll tell you right now IM TAKING THE BEARS +3!
all picks subject to change

So far, all we have is VL @ Bears +3....anyone else putting their neck out there?

I'd be happy to accept picks in a PM if anyone is worried about anyone copying their picks.....

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jan 2011 07:13 #1232 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
I am pretty sure I am going with Bears. What is the line on pittsburg? I probably are going to pick them.

18 Jan 2011 15:57 #1233 by The Viking
OK, if VL is taking the Bears +3 then I am pretty sure I am sticking with the Packers at -3. (I just threw up in my mouth a little) I think their D will fluster and destroy Cutler.

18 Jan 2011 16:14 #1234 by Photo-fish

The Viking wrote: OK, if VL is taking the Bears +3 then I am pretty sure I am sticking with the Packers at -3. (I just threw up in my mouth a little) I think their D will fluster and destroy Cutler.

:lol:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

18 Jan 2011 17:17 #1235 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
I'm taking the BEARS!!!

All picks are subject to change. I reserve the right to change my picks up untill 11:00am MST on Sunday Jan 23rd. The Bears are my premilinary pick at this time, they are not my official pick for the contest

18 Jan 2011 17:22 - 18 Jan 2011 17:43 #1236 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote: OK, if VL is taking the Bears +3 then I am sticking with the Packers at -3. (I just threw up in my mouth a little) I think their D will fluster and destroy Cutler.

Oh their defense huh? So scary..There are still two Seattle Players in Chicago Hospitals, and that Tight End they drove off the field in a meat wagon will never be the same.

and I never said +3....It's +3 1/2

[youtube:3plvcsju]
[/youtube:3plvcsju]
[youtube:3plvcsju]
[/youtube:3plvcsju]

18 Jan 2011 17:27 - 18 Jan 2011 17:27 #1237 by LOL

Vice Lord wrote: I'm taking the BEARS!!!

All picks are subject to change. I reserve the right to change my picks up untill 11:00am MST on Sunday Jan 23rd. The Bears are my premilinary pick at this time, they are not my official pick for the contest

Oh stop waffeling already VL, you are being too cautious. You sound like a lawyer. Put $100K on the Bears! Man up ya wimp!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

18 Jan 2011 17:27 #1238 by UNDER MODERATION

285 Bound wrote: We have a new contest for the Football Season..... Vice Lord's locks of the week.

Winner wins $200 to go to the charity of their choice at the end of the season. ......

I ran this by my real estate lawyer and he says it's fully binding contract. ...This is an oral contract and I intend to inforce it, and if we go to court I will insist on punitive damages. FYI

"charity of my choice"

18 Jan 2011 17:29 - 19 Jan 2011 08:00 #1239 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I'm taking the BEARS!!!

Oh stop waffeling already VL, you are being too cautious. You sound like a lawyer. Put $100K on the Bears! Man up ya wimp!

GO BEARS

O btw Joe..My kid made a beer you wouldn't believe..its like 15% ABV but you can't taste the alcahol..Its really sweet..Too sweet and malty (its a lot like Dead Guy) to have more than a couple but with all the alcahol you don't want more than a couple.

18 Jan 2011 18:27 #1240 by RenegadeCJ

Vice Lord wrote:

285 Bound wrote: We have a new contest for the Football Season..... Vice Lord's locks of the week.

Winner wins $200 to go to the charity of their choice at the end of the season. ......

I ran this by my real estate lawyer and he says it's fully binding contract. ...This is an oral contract and I intend to inforce it, and if we go to court I will insist on punitive damages. FYI

"charity of my choice"

I don't think anyone has an issue with "Charity of my choice". A charity in the USA must be registered with the IRS. I'm sure if you provide 2 yrs of tax returns for this tax exempt charity (and you win) a check will be issued!

By the way, how do you "inforce" something????

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds