× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

19 Jan 2011 18:36 #1271 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Joe wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: ... I think Viking is going to win anyway, so no matter. :) LOL

That would be physically impossible. It's over, I won the second I went up by one win. I was merely toying with the "guy" for 17 weeks anyway, I coulda pulled away at any time

Don't count this one over. You aren't as smart as you think.

You gotta pick before kickoff...You can't bet a race after the horses leave the gate..Its called Past Posting and all selections will be ruled NO ACTION

Just so ya know

past posting is making a bet after the time when no more bets are to be taken. It is considered cheating because information may have become available, including the outcome of the event, that was not available to those making earlier bets.

:biggrin: :Whistle :pop

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jan 2011 18:50 #1272 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Joe wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: ... I think Viking is going to win anyway, so no matter. :) LOL

That would be physically impossible. It's over, I won the second I went up by one win. I was merely toying with the "guy" for 17 weeks anyway, I coulda pulled away at any time

You gotta pick before kickoff...You can't bet a race after the horses leave the gate..Its called Past Posting and all selections will be ruled NO ACTION

Just so ya know

past posting is making a bet after the time when no more bets are to be taken. It is considered cheating because information may have become available, including the outcome of the event, that was not available to those making earlier bets.

I'm like Chris Angel now, I'm going to tell you what card your thinking of..I'll tell you who you'll pick..You'll pick the Steelers and the Packers. ...Now since I said that you might flip those, but Whatever you do, you'll be 1-1

Quote me

19 Jan 2011 18:53 #1273 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Joe wrote:

Just so ya know

I'm like Chris Angel now, I'm going to tell you what card your thinking of..I'll tell you who you'll pick..You'll pick the Steelers and the Packers. ...Now since I said that you might flip those, but Whatever you do, you'll be 1-1

Quote me

And I predict you will be a coward and try and copy my picks because you are afraid that you can't pick better than me these last two weeks.

19 Jan 2011 18:55 - 19 Jan 2011 19:21 #1274 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Joe wrote:

Just so ya know

Quote me

And I predict you will be a coward and try and copy my picks because you are afraid that you can't pick better than me these last two weeks.

I'm on the Bears +3.5 all the way...I told you in week one this was a great team, you all laughed, but who's laughing now? I'm taking the Bears, my other pick will be a game time decision. Now what do you got to say Viking?

19 Jan 2011 18:57 #1275 by LOL
I think this is so close and serious, we need a blind set of picks, from Viking and VL, submitted to an impartial bystander. I will volunteer. A crisp hundred dollar bill in my pocket may help your chances. LOL

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

19 Jan 2011 19:20 #1276 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: I think this is so close and serious, we need a blind set of picks, from Viking and VL, submitted to an impartial bystander. I will volunteer. A crisp hundred dollar bill in my pocket may help your chances. LOL

No seriously..Thats a good idea, at least for the Superbowl. Pick via PM to CG..I trust her, she hasn't lied to me yet..I think she knew about Viking and to a lesser extent SC cheating in the election and didn't tell me, but she hasn't lied to me yet

19 Jan 2011 19:24 #1277 by UNDER MODERATION
No..on second thought..Thats a bad idea

20 Jan 2011 04:30 #1278 by RenegadeCJ
Viking has PM'd his picks to me. I agree, it should be blind. I'm out of it so I don't matter.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

20 Jan 2011 06:44 #1279 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
Sanchez has been very good on the road only his second year and won 3 playoff road games? Hmmmmm. I am not sure who to pick. Not easy because most likely will be close games. You go by pitts past performances... they are incredibly dominant. Not easy to pick against Pittsburgh. What is the line so far?

20 Jan 2011 07:16 #1280 by Rockdoc
Go Viking. If VL picks the little bears like he said he would, then you have a real chance of wining. Good old Cutler is bound to throw a few picks in this game.

Time to create page: 0.295 seconds