× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

21 Jan 2011 16:49 #1301 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
How am I supposed to predict if baby Cutler is going to screw his team with 4 picks? LOL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jan 2011 17:47 #1302 by Rockdoc

CinnamonGirl wrote: How am I supposed to predict if baby Cutler is going to screw his team with 4 picks? LOL

It's not a matter of prediction, rather it is a matter of statistics. Look at the games where the defense got after him and you see him forcing the issue and thus fumbles or interceptions. GB has the better defense and ought to force a few picks.

If GB accomplishes defensively anything like the NY Giants, the bears will be dog meat. I'm sure GB has looked at that film in particular.

21 Jan 2011 17:54 #1303 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: How am I supposed to predict if baby Cutler is going to screw his team with 4 picks? LOL

It's not a matter of prediction, rather it is a matter of statistics. Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah

Why do you sound like a dumb guy trying to sound smart? Your right though, it's a matter of statistics. He's done it 4 times in 100 games, so theres a 96% chance that he wont throw 4 picks.

So CG- Just assume he wont and you should be ok

GO BEARS

21 Jan 2011 18:09 - 21 Jan 2011 18:21 #1304 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

It's not a matter of prediction, rather it is a matter of statistics. Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah

Why do you sound like a dumb guy trying to sound smart? Your right though, it's a matter of statistics. He's done it 4 times in 100 games, so theres a 96% chance that he wont throw 4 picks.

So CG- Just assume he wont and you should be ok

GO BEARS

If you are going to quote someone do so. Your idiotic banter and vitriolic assertions don't change a thing. I doubt Cutler will throw four picks, but his chances of throwing one or two are significantly greater.

Vice Lord wrote: Why do you sound like a dumb guy trying to sound smart?

Why do you keep talking about yourself?

21 Jan 2011 18:14 #1305 by CinnamonGirl
Sorry VL, I might be with Rockdoc on this one. I would say just bring the house on him in the red zone and you got at least one pick six.

21 Jan 2011 18:29 #1306 by UNDER MODERATION
Both QB's are favored to throw 1.5 INT's because they always do..1 to 2 INT's a game is average for the league..So yea, he'lll throw one, so will Rogers- Hes highly favored to

http://www.sportsinteraction.com/footba ... p-betting/

15:00
NFL Conference Championship - Green Bay v Chicago - Will Aaron Rodgers throw an interception?

Price

Yes INT -159

No INT +115

21 Jan 2011 18:36 #1307 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote: I doubt Cutler will throw four picks, but his chances of throwing one or two are significantly greater.

Another Bold Prediction! lol He always throws 1..They all do!

See above post

21 Jan 2011 18:39 #1308 by nothing wrong with me
Replied by nothing wrong with me on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
Both QBs are favored or 1.5? It should be 2.0 for GB and 3.0 for baby C. GB has good Defense.

21 Jan 2011 19:05 #1309 by UNDER MODERATION

nothing wrong with me wrote: Both QBs are favored or 1.5? It should be 2.0 for GB and 3.0 for baby C. GB has good Defense.

No...Ah actually Rodgers is more favored to throw an INT..And both are highly favored to throw at least one

NFL Conference Championship - Green Bay v Chicago - Will Aaron Rodgers throw an interception?

Price

Yes INT -159
No INT +115

15:00
NFL Conference Championship - Green Bay v Chicago - Will Jay Cutler throw an interception?

Price

Yes INT -150
No INT +105

21 Jan 2011 19:07 #1310 by CinnamonGirl
The handicappers are wrong sometimes.

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds