× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

22 Jan 2011 08:52 #1321 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: OK...The contest is in the bag if I just tail Vikings picks, but i'm not like that...Thats not me. I'm gonna let everyone have a shot at me..These are my picks, I will not change them before kickoff, go ahead an disqualify me if I do...

BEARS +3.5
STEELERS -3.5

Final Answer

I'm I man, those are my picks, and barring catastrophic injury or something I'm sticking with them. I love the Bears in this game and it's common knowledge that I hate the Jets...So trust me- THESE ARE MY PICKS And I'm happy with them. I'm not worried about anything. I'm not fearing any man. Min e eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Bears!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jan 2011 11:14 #1322 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
Alright I am ready to pick. What is the line again?

23 Jan 2011 12:32 #1323 by UNDER MODERATION
Hold on everyone! I'm getting some late breaking inside info/news from my sources within the organizations...I may have to alter my picks slightly- So stay tuned

23 Jan 2011 12:44 #1324 by ScienceChic
Better hurry VL! Game's about to start!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 Jan 2011 12:52 #1325 by JMC
Jets
Packers

23 Jan 2011 12:53 #1326 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
Jets
Bears

23 Jan 2011 12:55 #1327 by The Viking
I told you guys that VL would change picks to copy me. That is why I sent my picks to CG and Renegade and will now to JMC in a PM. I think he would be surprised who I picked. I think he is out guessing himself.

23 Jan 2011 12:58 - 23 Jan 2011 13:01 #1328 by UNDER MODERATION
Ah ha! What a guttless little wimp you've been exposed to be!..I was just kidding I would never go against my Bears! I told you who'll you'll pick- Steelers/ Packers

GO BEARS!!!!

23 Jan 2011 12:59 #1329 by UNDER MODERATION
HERE WE GO! Button up your chinstraps boys! This won't be for the faint of heart..So better not let the kids watch

GO BEARS!

23 Jan 2011 13:06 #1330 by The Viking
Yes I am picking GB and Pitt. I don't like the 3.5. I think Rodgers will have a great game the the GB Defense will fluster Cutler and it will be a 7 to 14 point win but it may come down to a FG and that extra .5 is tough to bet on in a close rivalry like this.

They just kicked off so I guess we are all locked in.

Can't believe I am typing this, but.......Go Pack!! :Sick:

Time to create page: 0.468 seconds