× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

20 Jan 2011 16:33 - 20 Jan 2011 16:44 #1291 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Unless you want to wind up in Small Claims Court....Don't you dare change the rules now

A couple of things you seem to overlook, VL. 1) This thread is not called "Vice Lords Locks of the Week". It is called "Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest".

Boy, don't you ever get sick of looking stupid?

Heres the Opening post of the thread youre posting on...geeez, Your the dumbest smart guy I ever knew

285 Bound wrote: We have a new contest for the Football Season..... Vice Lord's locks of the week.

Winner wins $200 to go to the charity of their choice at the end of the season.

Here is how it works. Vice Lord will pick 3 games and give his analysis on his decisions. You can bet with him or against him and at the end of the season the one that picks the most, gets to pick a charity for 285 Bound to donate to. Here you go Vice Lord start us off........

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jan 2011 16:34 #1292 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: Boys, just post right before the game then. Or be prepared to be copied.

I'll get mine in before kickoff, just like the last 17 weeks

20 Jan 2011 17:39 #1293 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Unless you want to wind up in Small Claims Court....Don't you dare change the rules now

A couple of things you seem to overlook, VL. 1) This thread is not called "Vice Lords Locks of the Week". It is called "Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest".

Boy, don't you ever get sick of looking stupid?

The only idiot is you. Please note I said thread. I was not referring to a contest. You do need to read what people write, not what you want to see. Then again, we already know reading comprehension is not your strong suite. :lol:

Heres the Opening post of the thread youre posting on...geeez, Your the dumbest smart guy I ever knew

285 Bound wrote: We have a new contest for the Football Season..... Vice Lord's locks of the week.

Winner wins $200 to go to the charity of their choice at the end of the season.

Here is how it works. Vice Lord will pick 3 games and give his analysis on his decisions. You can bet with him or against him and at the end of the season the one that picks the most, gets to pick a charity for 285 Bound to donate to. Here you go Vice Lord start us off........

So is the opening post a thread? NO. You can argue all you want, but you still lose. Best you concentrate on flipping a coin for your winners and then get ready with a congratulatory statement for the Viking. lol lol

20 Jan 2011 18:12 #1294 by UNDER MODERATION
You're boring me now. Once again, this thread is for contestanrts only. Please keep this thread clear of your unrelated know-it-all nonsense

21 Jan 2011 08:29 #1295 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote: You're boring me now. Once again, this thread is for contestanrts only. Please keep this thread clear of your unrelated know-it-all nonsense

Oh, but the competition has just begun. What's the matter laddie, can't handle it when you loose? Now pay attention to what you're supposed to be doing, picking a winner. Don't look at yourself for an example though.

Do you really think any thread is exclusive? You are so naive.

21 Jan 2011 11:40 #1296 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
Here is the forecast for Sunday. The one thing I will say about all the teams is they know snow. And are men about it. The chicago gb game should be classic with a little snow!

http://www.wunderground.com/sports/NFL/ ... 1295798400

21 Jan 2011 16:28 #1297 by UNDER MODERATION
OK...The contest is in the bag if I just tail Vikings picks, but i'm not like that...Thats not me. I'm gonna let everyone have a shot at me..These are my picks, I will not change them before kickoff, go ahead an disqualify me if I do...

BEARS +3.5
STEELERS -3.5

Final Answer

21 Jan 2011 16:33 #1298 by RenegadeCJ
Not that my picks matter, but I'm going to pick
GB -3.5, Jets +3.5

Good luck to those still in the hunt!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

21 Jan 2011 16:37 #1299 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
I don't know who I want yet. The lines are too tight.

21 Jan 2011 16:38 #1300 by JMC
Pittsburgh
Green bay
In my pathetic excuse mode I went 0-9 for not posting 3 weeks. , if I had gone even 5-4 I would be in the mix, 9-0 I would be way ahead. Not whining just excusing my last place finish.

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds