× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

19 Jan 2011 17:10 #1261 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: And BTW- Sorry I had to threaten you guys with a court date, but you forced my hand there

No hard feelings I hope?

You should hear what people really think about you. You are a pathetic excuse of a human to threaten people that you call friends with taking them to court. These are the only people on the planet who put up with your crap and you treat them like sh**. No one has any respect for you.

What are you getting so upset about? This has nothing to do with you, and BTW- People love me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jan 2011 17:36 #1262 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: And BTW- Sorry I had to threaten you guys with a court date, but you forced my hand there

No hard feelings I hope?

You should hear what people really think about you. You are a pathetic excuse of a human to threaten people that you call friends with taking them to court. These are the only people on the planet who put up with your crap and you treat them like sh**. No one has any respect for you.

What are you getting so upset about? This has nothing to do with you, and BTW- People love me

When you are threatening to sue a site that we all appreciate up here, then it has to do with all of us.

19 Jan 2011 17:52 #1263 by LOL

Vice Lord wrote: ... One time I got $2000 when a 12pak of Fresca fell on my toe at the Old City Market in Aspen Park. The Fresca was stacked improperly. Another time I got $3200 from Beths Market because she sold me expired milk and I got sick and missed a week of work.

Missed a week of work? I didnt think you had a job VL ?

Arent you supposed to check the date on the milk, and taste it first? Geez.

I think Viking is going to win anyway, so no matter. :) LOL

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

19 Jan 2011 17:55 #1264 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

No hard feelings I hope?

When you are threatening to sue a site that we all appreciate up here, then it has to do with all of us.

Firstly, It doesn't involve you
Secondly, all parties involved are happy with the outcome and don't wish to discuss it any further, (please respect thier wishes) and
Thirdly, you seem to be the only one that has a problem with it. You fussbudget, and
Most importantly, everyone here knows why you're really upset..It's because you lost

GO BEARS

19 Jan 2011 17:58 #1265 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: ... One time I got $2000 when a 12pak of Fresca fell on my toe at the Old City Market in Aspen Park. The Fresca was stacked improperly. Another time I got $3200 from Beths Market because she sold me expired milk and I got sick and missed a week of work.

I've only been retired for 4 years, maybe 5, this happened in the 90's- and the fruit loops hid the sour taste...I did'nt notice it but my kids did, then I got deathly ill. Don't ever buy Milk from Beths, they don't have enough turnover...Loaf N Jug sells truckloads of milk everyday so you know it's fresh and delicious

19 Jan 2011 18:01 #1266 by Martin Ent Inc

Vice Lord wrote:

Joe wrote:

I've only been retired for 4 years, maybe 5 and the fruit loops hid the sour taste...I did'nt notice it but my kids did, then I got deathly ill. Don't ever buy Milk from Beths. They don't have enough turnover...Loaf N Jug sells truckloads of milk everyday so you know it's fresh and delicious

Beth's ain't been Beth's for 4 years, and NOW it's nothing. as Barn Stores shut down.

19 Jan 2011 18:03 #1267 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: ... I think Viking is going to win anyway, so no matter. :) LOL

That would be physically impossible. It's over, I won the second I went up by one win. I was merely toying with the "guy" for 17 weeks anyway, I coulda pulled away at any time

19 Jan 2011 18:05 #1268 by UNDER MODERATION

Martin Ent Inc wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Joe wrote:

I've only been retired for 4 years, maybe 5 and the fruit loops hid the sour taste...I did'nt notice it but my kids did, then I got deathly ill. Don't ever buy Milk from Beths. They don't have enough turnover...Loaf N Jug sells truckloads of milk everyday so you know it's fresh and delicious

Beth's ain't been Beth's for 4 years, and NOW it's nothing. as Barn Stores shut down.

Oh, thats too bad..I like to support the local independants over the large chains like Krogers Loaf n Jug and Kum & Go.

19 Jan 2011 18:08 #1269 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

Joe wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: ... I think Viking is going to win anyway, so no matter. :) LOL

That would be physically impossible. It's over, I won the second I went up by one win. I was merely toying with the "guy" for 17 weeks anyway, I coulda pulled away at any time

Don't count this one over. You aren't as smart as you think.

19 Jan 2011 18:21 #1270 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Joe wrote:

Don't count this one over. You aren't as smart as you think.

You gotta pick before kickoff...You can't bet a race after the horses leave the gate..Its called Past Posting and all selections will be ruled NO ACTION

Just so ya know

past posting is making a bet after the time when no more bets are to be taken. It is considered cheating because information may have become available, including the outcome of the event, that was not available to those making earlier bets.

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds