× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

17 Jan 2011 14:18 #1221 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

Photo-fish wrote: VL,

May I suggest The Donald Driver Foundation. He does a lot of good.
:wave:

No thanks, I got my charity and i'm sticking to it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Jan 2011 14:26 #1222 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote:

Do you have a tax number for your charity indicating it is a non-profitable organization and donations by others are tax deductible? Didn't think so. Why would you with all your resources and BIG time winnings need a couple hundred dollars from others? If you have all that you claim, you ought to at least be charitable enough to help others with real needs. Those suggested here do just that.

If you truly do travel so much and then have a heart smaller than that of a grinch .......

Now I will let you be, VL. I'm wasting far too much time on having fun.,... at your expense.

17 Jan 2011 14:45 #1223 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Do you have a tax number for your charity indicating it is a non-profitable organization and donations by others are tax deductible? Didn't think so. Why would you with all your resources and BIG time winnings need a couple hundred dollars from others? If you have all that you claim, you ought to at least be charitable enough to help others with real needs. Those suggested here do just that.

If you truly do travel so much and then have a heart smaller than that of a grinch .......

Now I will let you be, VL. I'm wasting far too much time on having fun.,... at your expense.

I'm a competitor. I like to win - wether i'm playing one on one Basketball with my kids, poker with friends, argueing with you or playing scrabble with Lil Precious..I want to win, and I usually do

17 Jan 2011 14:53 #1224 by UNDER MODERATION
Anyway CG..I've been thinking about other forms of payment...I might be willing to discuss moderator powers for me and the possibility of my own Sub Board as partial payment for my prize? I'm open to ideas so feel free to make a suggestion.

GO BEARS

17 Jan 2011 15:12 #1225 by RenegadeCJ

Vice Lord wrote: Anyway CG..I've been thinking about other forms of payment...I might be willing to discuss moderator powers for me and the possibility of my own Sub Board as partial payment for my prize? I'm open to ideas so feel free to make a suggestion.

GO BEARS

The point is to do something charitable for the community, not for ourselves. Come on VL...I'm sure there is a local charity you could get behind???

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

17 Jan 2011 17:18 #1226 by LOL

Vice Lord wrote: UPDATED STANDINGS

1) VL 29-Wins
2) Viking 28-Wins
3) CG 26-Wins
4) Renegade 25-Wins

Just 3 games left

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

VL and Viking, good luck on your 3 remaining picks. VL, you must be sweating bullets with Viking possibly kicking your butt again in another public contest (285 pres/vp election). I am afraid if VL loses this one, his ego will be permanently damaged and he may really leave the board.

PM me for "Joes inside info" if you want an edge. LOL :) It will cost u though. $$$ I have a Chicago Green Bay connection. Good Luck. And CG also has an outside chance to win!

P.S. if you need a legit charity VL, send cash to the "Joes Beer testing Institute, Bailey, CO"
Kind Regards, Joe

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

17 Jan 2011 18:16 #1227 by Rockdoc

Joe wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: UPDATED STANDINGS

1) VL 29-Wins
2) Viking 28-Wins
3) CG 26-Wins
4) Renegade 25-Wins

Just 3 games left

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

VL and Viking, good luck on your 3 remaining picks. VL, you must be sweating bullets with Viking possibly kicking your butt again in another public contest (285 pres/vp election). I am afraid if VL loses this one, his ego will be permanently damaged and he may really leave the board.

PM me for "Joes inside info" if you want an edge. LOL :) It will cost u though. $$$ I have a Chicago Green Bay connection. Good Luck. And CG also has an outside chance to win!

P.S. if you need a legit charity VL, send cash to the "Joes Beer testing Institute, Bailey, CO"
Kind Regards, Joe

rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

17 Jan 2011 18:22 #1228 by UNDER MODERATION
There is absolutely no chance of me losing this thing....

17 Jan 2011 19:13 #1229 by LOL

Vice Lord wrote: There is absolutely no chance of me losing this thing....

The Titanic will never Sink.
The Hindenberg is perfectly safe.
285 road construction will be completed this year!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

18 Jan 2011 04:43 - 18 Jan 2011 07:40 #1230 by RenegadeCJ
This weeks lines.

Green Bay -3.5 @ Chicago
NY Jets +3.5 @ Pittsburgh

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds