× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

15 Jan 2011 20:11 #1171 by The Viking
Been at the stock show all day. What happened with 8 seconds left?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jan 2011 21:02 #1172 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
8 seconds left in the half 'pick 6' for green bay. Went up like 14 points in 2 minutes or less.

15 Jan 2011 21:36 #1173 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote: Ok..All my sources have return my calls. The Steelers just tore up their lockeroom knocking over a vending machine and breaking a sink-they are fired up so I got to take them, I've already stated my preference for Atlanta and Sanchez sucks so....here they are, my picks

Drum Roll please......................................................................................................................................................

Atlanta
New England
Pitt

Drum Roll "Atlanta" Wow, I'm impressed with your research, analysis, and inside information. A coin flip does equally well. Good call on Pittsburgh and I'm with you on NE and Sanchez.

16 Jan 2011 09:53 #1174 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
Attention everyone: If you are not a member of the contest please don't post on this thread. We are at a crucial stage of the game so don't fill the thread with mindless chatter please..

Thank you

16 Jan 2011 09:55 #1175 by CinnamonGirl

Vice Lord wrote: Attention everyone: If you are not a member of the contest please don't post on this thread. We are at a crucial stage of the game so don't fill the thread with mindless chatter please..

Thank you

VL, you are crazy..... :can't hear :lol:

16 Jan 2011 09:56 #1176 by UNDER MODERATION

Vice Lord wrote: Attention everyone: If you are not a member of the contest please don't post on this thread. We are at a crucial stage of the game so don't fill the thread with mindless chatter please..

Thank you

But to answer the interlopers points: Atlanta got jobbed by the Zebras big time yesterday. Every call went against the Falcons. Green Bay was holding on everyplay and they were never called on it. Who could have foreseen that happening?

16 Jan 2011 09:59 #1177 by CinnamonGirl
VL, GB played better. You cannot put that pick 6 on the refs. timing is everything. Coming into the second half down 14 makes a big difference. Give me a break. LOL

16 Jan 2011 10:01 #1178 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: VL, GB played better. You cannot put that pick 6 on the refs. timing is everything. Coming into the second half down 14 makes a big difference. Give me a break. LOL

IT WAS FIXED!

The better team lost

16 Jan 2011 10:26 #1179 by CinnamonGirl
The 'better team' should have played better then. LOL

16 Jan 2011 11:04 #1180 by CinnamonGirl
VL, I just figured out why Atlanta lost. It was in a dome. That is not real football. They couldn't even have a fly by. Why does atlanta need a dome anyway. Now this Chicago game is real football with a little snow even.

Watch cry baby cutler throw a pick in the fourth.

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds