× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

23 Jan 2011 16:25 #1351 by Rockdoc

CinnamonGirl wrote: Crybaby couldn't even finish the game. I was right about him. Why I didn't pick accordingly is beyond me.

It seemed he got frustrated and gave up. He blamed it on an aggravated knee injury. Let's be real about this. Had they put points on the board and it was a game the bears looked likely to win, he would have been in there, knee or no knee. Bears would have had a rel shot of wining if their 3rd sting QB actually began playing earlier. He changed the whole complexion of the game.

As it is, GB defense is what made the difference.

Now I think Pittsburgh will march on again because it's defense will expose Mark. We shall see.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jan 2011 16:26 #1352 by jf1acai
Congrats, Viking! Hope you consider the Mountain Peace Shelter.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

23 Jan 2011 16:27 #1353 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
The GB Offense had some brilliant plays called. The play action killed Chicago alot in the beginning but C baby Cutler was off and wimped out.

23 Jan 2011 16:28 #1354 by ScienceChic

RockDoc wrote: Now I think Pittsburgh will march on again because it's defense will expose Mark. We shall see.

Ugh, I hope not. If the Steelers win, my son will be insufferable! :biggrin: And my house will have way too much yellow in it on the 6th!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 Jan 2011 16:28 #1355 by Martin Ent Inc

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Crybaby couldn't even finish the game. I was right about him. Why I didn't pick accordingly is beyond me.

It seemed he got frustrated and gave up. He blamed it on an aggravated knee injury. Let's be real about this. Had they put points on the board and it was a game the bears looked likely to win, he would have been in there, knee or no knee. Bears would have had a rel shot of wining if their 3rd sting QB actually began playing earlier. He changed the whole complexion of the game.

Now I think Pittsburgh will march on again because it's defense will expose Mark. We shall see.

pussies always have an excuse....

23 Jan 2011 16:29 #1356 by The Viking

jf1acai wrote: Congrats, Viking! Hope you consider the Mountain Peace Shelter.

You know, that might be a good choice. And it helps out the local community. I will decide if I can make it through the SB. That will be a tough one to pick no matter who wins the AFC.

23 Jan 2011 16:29 #1357 by The Viking

Martin Ent Inc wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

pussies always have an excuse....

Yeah I have lost all respect for him now. We was always a whiner, but now he is a total quitter.

23 Jan 2011 16:32 #1358 by The Viking
Has anyone heard if some crazy Bears fan went postal in Bailey? I just saw two militaty helicopters fly over. Is there a stand off from a guy who finally lost it and went over the edge?

23 Jan 2011 16:33 #1359 by Rockdoc

Science Chic wrote:

RockDoc wrote: Now I think Pittsburgh will march on again because it's defense will expose Mark. We shall see.

Ugh, I hope not. If the Steelers win, my son will be insufferable! :biggrin: And my house will have way too much yellow in it on the 6th!

rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol Let's hope it's different for your sanity.

23 Jan 2011 16:36 #1360 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

Joe wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: ... I think Viking is going to win anyway, so no matter. :) LOL

That would be physically impossible. It's over, I won the second I went up by one win. I was merely toying with the "guy" for 17 weeks anyway, I coulda pulled away at any time

Just had to repost this. So HOW exactly is it physically impossible for you to lose this? Still toying with me? When exactly are you going to pull away with this? Not rubbing anything in, just asking you to clarify this post. We are now tied with wins and I have less losses.

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds