× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

04 Feb 2011 16:47 #1391 by Martin Ent Inc
Still pack at 2.5

Worthlessburger is a pedophile, rapist, MoFo, so he has alot on his plate, and with a little pressure from Mattews and gang. He will cry like Cutler.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Feb 2011 22:55 #1392 by The Viking
I am gone most of tomorrow and Sunday so I will make my pick now I guess. This really is a coin flip depending upon who show up for the defense and how Rodgers does under pressure. If they can establish a short passing game and open up the run in the first quarter the Pack should win it. So I am sticking with my NFC Central and the Packers.

06 Feb 2011 12:07 #1393 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

The Viking wrote: I am gone most of tomorrow and Sunday so I will make my pick now I guess. This really is a coin flip depending upon who show up for the defense and how Rodgers does under pressure. If they can establish a short passing game and open up the run in the first quarter the Pack should win it. So I am sticking with my NFC Central and the Packers.

I JUST WON!! I JUST WON!!!

You know why? It's because the Steelers win SuperBowls, thats what they do. They've never lost one they've been to yet and they aren't losing today. The Bears completely shut the Pack down in the second half last week and I expect the Steelers to do it for 3 quarters today. Defense wins championships and the Steelers defense is just plain better. They've been there, they've done that, and they're gonna do it again

GO STEELERS!

06 Feb 2011 12:12 #1394 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

RenegadeCJ wrote: I doubt it would go +3....

You know why you right wingers have little or no credibility? It's because you with virtually no knowledge whatsoever on a subject you are gonna tell me with 40 years experience in the field about something... You like to tell scientists about Global Warming, you think you know more than the Arizona Sherriffs association about ilegal immigration, and I just got it at +3, it was at three at every book in Vegas, and a few online when you posted that.

GO STEELERS!!!

06 Feb 2011 15:40 #1395 by Martin Ent Inc

06 Feb 2011 15:59 #1396 by Photo-fish

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

06 Feb 2011 16:08 #1397 by Martin Ent Inc
GB's D will be all over Worthlessburger as his shoulder still hurts so they are gonna have to rely on their running game, sorta.
Steelers D will be tough as well so I look for a defensive game, and maybe the D will be the determing factor overall.

06 Feb 2011 16:18 #1398 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
My pick is GB. Just to get on pF's side. My last pick of the year. This should come down to QB, running game and special teams. Both Ds are excellent.

GB did will all their games on the road.

06 Feb 2011 18:03 #1399 by Rockdoc
GB looking good for now. They won the first half, and I can not help but point to VL and he pointing out the defensive skill of the steelers. Somehow the BG defense does not seem to have been given enough credit. They have played well so far. GB obviously must carry the same effort into the second half. Score on their first possession in the second half and GB will be hard to overcome, but remember the Jets game Can't get too complacent.

06 Feb 2011 19:31 #1400 by Martin Ent Inc

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds