× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

07 Feb 2011 12:14 #1431 by RenegadeCJ
Hey, I'm with VL. I think I got cheated. My fingers didn't type what I actually wanted to pick. I know I would have won if they did!!!!

I don't see any inconsistencies in my spreadsheet....nobody mentioned anything during the season.... The only argument the whole year was the "line" issue early on, but that is irrelevant with VL going 1-2 the final 2 weeks.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Feb 2011 12:26 #1432 by JMC
I went 0-9 because I didn't post 3 weeks if I went 9-0 ( as I surely would have) I would have won also.

07 Feb 2011 12:30 #1433 by RenegadeCJ
And you would have JMC....when you actually picked, on occasion, when the weather was just right, you were perfect. I think you would have gone 9-0. I think you officially win!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

07 Feb 2011 12:35 #1434 by Photo-fish
I couldn't play because of contractual reasons. (I am a shareholder of the former and current World Champions, Green Bay Packers and it is forbidden in the by-laws). I had followed this contest throughout the season and played on my own. By my records I swept every week.

Judging by VL's rants on this topic and others on this site, just today, I'd guess he lost a bit of money this playoff season and prolly a bit more on yesterdays game. :Whistle

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

07 Feb 2011 12:43 #1435 by Rockdoc

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Yeah thats right- Just keep your mouth shut.

Believe me, I don't have to keep my mouth shut around you. I have this thing called a life. I know you don't other than on here. I have a very full and productive day ahead of me and you are not worth my time or anyone elses.

Let it go Viking. He is not worth the time of day other than for a moment of entertainment and insight into the unreal. Never have I seen anyone, who is supposed to be well traveled, an expert in all things considered, and wealthy, in such dire need for a couple hundred bucks. It is another clear indication of the opposite being true. And yes, we all have seen how poor a looser he is.

My advice to you is not to give him air time, by ignoring him. In the old days people would ostracize and shun people like him. Good luck and once again congratulations not just for wining this stupid game, but for the work you actually do for mankind.

07 Feb 2011 12:45 #1436 by Rockdoc

Photo-fish wrote: I couldn't play because of contractual reasons. (I am a shareholder of the former and current World Champions, Green Bay Packers and it is forbidden in the by-laws). I had followed this contest throughout the season and played on my own. By my records I swept every week.

Judging by VL's rants on this topic and others on this site, just today, I'd guess he lost a bit of money this playoff season and prolly a bit more on yesterdays game. :Whistle

My own take is he lost nothing because he doesn't have a pot to piss in. Anyone who rants over 200 attests to that quite clearly.

Now congratulations on seeing your stock rise in value.

07 Feb 2011 12:49 #1437 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
Viking-I'm willing to drop the investigation, burn my evidence and never speak of it again if you donate the money to 285Bound.com.

C'mon man, do you ever consider other people? It's a fledging board just starting up, it's not like they they have a huge revanue stream coming in right now- $200 is a lot of money considering the total value of the board. I know you wanna be a hero to some Charity, but try to think of the community instead of just yourself for a change.

Deal?

07 Feb 2011 12:52 - 07 Feb 2011 13:02 #1438 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote: My own take is he lost nothing because he doesn't have a pot to piss in. Anyone who rants over 200 attests to that quite clearly.

On Jan 26th Vice Lord wrote wrote: - And my new charity is 285bound.com...

I'll be waiting for that Apology RocDoc-Do you ever get sick of getting everything ass-backwards?

07 Feb 2011 13:00 #1439 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote: My advice to you is not to give him air time, by ignoring him. In the old days people would ostracize and shun people like him. Good luck and once again congratulations not just for wining this stupid game, but for the work you actually do for mankind.

Ha-Viking has basically ignored me for like a month, while you on the otherhand have posted about 1000 direct responses to me in that time..

Doctor...... heal theyself

BTW-Still waiting for that apology

07 Feb 2011 13:02 #1440 by RenegadeCJ

Vice Lord wrote: Viking-I'm willing to drop the investigation, burn my evidence and never speak of it again if you donate the money to 285Bound.com.

C'mon man, do you ever consider other people? It's a fledging board just starting up, it's not like they they have a huge revanue stream coming in right now- $200 is a lot of money considering the total value of the board. I know you wanna be a hero to some Charity, but try to think of the community instead of just yourself for a change.

Deal?

I'm guessing he couldn't even if he wanted to. 285 Bound isn't a charity, regardless of what they do for the community.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds