× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

08 Feb 2011 13:49 #1461 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: This thread is too funny!!!!!!!

PF was way out of line with a few of his comments.

I disagree. The first thought that came (pardon the pun) to my mind when you said that you were "polishing your trophy" was the same thing that PF said. He just had the balls (pardon again) to say it. LOL Since when did "polishing your thingy" become a bad thing!?! haha I sure hope it doesn't make someone go blind though. :scared: :wink:

Well....If it didn't come from him (a Packers fan) and if it wasn't posted yesterday (while my wounds were still fresh) maybe, just maybe I could laugh about it- but not from him, not now. PF is not exactly a gracious winner is he? I guess winning is all new to him.

And while were on the knob polishing subject.......... Although not always succesful -I like to try to save it all from my wife, I don't want to dimish it in anyway from overuse. It's called being a great husband and probably explains why Viking never was one

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Feb 2011 14:30 #1462 by Photo-fish

Vice Lord wrote: PF is not exactly a gracious winner is he? I guess winning is all new to him.

What? With all the trash you talked for the post season, you should not feel so bad.

In the spirit of taking the high road, and coming together by putting the past behind us and moving on. I offer my sincerest best wishes to VL, the Chicago Bears and Pittsburgh Steelers on their nearly successful run for the Superbowl.

To the Steelers and their fans, console yourselves with the sure knowledge that you fought the good fight, and overcame tremendous odds to finish a triumphant second! :lol:
VL, you aren't a Steelers fan, you just had money on them.

Go take a well deserved rest, and spend some time being kind to yourselves. Go polish your trophy. You’ve earned it. Perhaps a romantic getaway in Paris. And remember, the Packers only came in next to 2nd place.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

08 Feb 2011 14:53 #1463 by Rockdoc

jf1acai wrote:

VL wrote: BTW, me and Viking are tied with 30 wins apiece- The SuperBowl will decide it.

Strange how that changed when VL missed on the SuperBowl....

Indeed. You know I'm really upset that Viking would consider donating HIS winnings to a local charity. I bet everyone else is terribly upset too. :faint:

The pin point light from trophy polishing must be blinding us to everything.

08 Feb 2011 15:49 #1464 by lil precious
If there is one thing my snuggle bunny :heart: :heart: knows how to do it’s polish his trophy, he keeps his man cave stuffed to the rim with his trophies.

08 Feb 2011 15:56 #1465 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
Okay, now who the hell won again?

08 Feb 2011 16:15 #1466 by Photo-fish
The Packers did, silly. tongue:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

08 Feb 2011 16:37 #1467 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
I meant our year long feud on this thread. LOL. I was ahead until I got too busy to ready ESPN.

I hope everyone is ready to slug it out with march madness.

Hey PF, you should love me now I picked your guys to win.

08 Feb 2011 17:44 #1468 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: I meant our year long feud on this thread.

We decided that Viking will donate the money to 285Bound.com

March Madness is my thing. I didn't do the work on the NFL because the teams are just so close there's not much to look at, but college is a whole new ballgame and It will be very hard to out work me on that one. Impossible

08 Feb 2011 17:50 #1469 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

jf1acai wrote:

VL wrote: BTW, me and Viking are tied with 30 wins apiece- The SuperBowl will decide it.

Strange how that changed when VL missed on the SuperBowl....

Indeed. You know I'm really upset that Viking would consider donating HIS winnings to a local charity. I bet everyone else is terribly upset too. :faint:

The pin point light from trophy polishing must be blinding us to everything.

Excuse me, but this thread is for contest participants only!

Not for you

08 Feb 2011 17:57 #1470 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: I meant our year long feud on this thread.

We decided that Viking will donate the money to 285Bound.com

No WE didn't.......

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds