× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

07 Feb 2011 13:04 #1441 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Viking-I'm willing to drop the investigation, burn my evidence and never speak of it again if you donate the money to 285Bound.com.

C'mon man, do you ever consider other people? It's a fledging board just starting up, it's not like they they have a huge revanue stream coming in right now- $200 is a lot of money considering the total value of the board. I know you wanna be a hero to some Charity, but try to think of the community instead of just yourself for a change.

Deal?

I'm guessing he couldn't even if he wanted to. 285 Bound isn't a charity, regardless of what they do for the community.

CG, JMC, can we get a ruling on that?

I think you guys and this board do a lot for the community...Who doesn't agree with me there?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Feb 2011 13:06 #1442 by UNDER MODERATION
Thats what I thought, Nobody doesn't agree with me.

Do the right thing Viking, and save yourself from some embarrassment at the same time.

Whata say?

07 Feb 2011 13:07 #1443 by JMC

Vice Lord wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Viking-I'm willing to drop the investigation, burn my evidence and never speak of it again if you donate the money to 285Bound.com.

C'mon man, do you ever consider other people? It's a fledging board just starting up, it's not like they they have a huge revanue stream coming in right now- $200 is a lot of money considering the total value of the board. I know you wanna be a hero to some Charity, but try to think of the community instead of just yourself for a change.

Deal?

I'm guessing he couldn't even if he wanted to. 285 Bound isn't a charity, regardless of what they do for the community.

CG, JMC, can we get a ruling on that?

I think you guys and this board do a lot for the community...Who doesn't agree with me there?

We don't qualify but would be happy to list 3 local charities and let the participants vote.

07 Feb 2011 13:10 - 07 Feb 2011 13:14 #1444 by UNDER MODERATION
I don't think that would satisfy me-

Viking, let them give you a check, then rip it up...This boards been good to you- They let you get away with cheating on two election polls and in this contest. It's time to give back

07 Feb 2011 13:13 #1445 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

Vice Lord wrote: Thats what I thought, Nobody doesn't agree with me.

Do the right thing Viking, and save yourself from some embarrassment at the same time.

Whata say?

Thanks for giving them 2 minutes to think about it. LOL

07 Feb 2011 13:19 #1446 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Thats what I thought, Nobody doesn't agree with me.

Whata say?

Thanks for giving them 2 minutes to think about it. LOL

Trust me CG, nobody is ever gonna not agree with me on that one.

In my first year of Union negotiating in 1983 I learned one thing..You don't back someone into a corner, you always give them a way out. I got the goods on Viking, I could drop the hammer on him, but i'm going to give him a way out. Donate the money to 285Bound.com Viking.

07 Feb 2011 13:24 #1447 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
Hey VL, the Pack made Chicago (not cutler) look better. LOL

07 Feb 2011 13:27 #1448 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: Hey VL, the Pack made Chicago (not cutler) look better. LOL

The Bear/Packer game was the real SuperBowl, and if Cutler did'nt get hurt?.......Id be polishing my mini replica of the Lombardi Trophy right now.

07 Feb 2011 13:31 #1449 by RenegadeCJ

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Hey VL, the Pack made Chicago (not cutler) look better. LOL

The Bear/Packer game was the real SuperBowl, and if Cutler did'nt get hurt?.......Id be polishing my mini replica of the Lombardi Trophy right now.

:can't hear :can't hear :can't hear :can't hear rofllol rofllol

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

07 Feb 2011 13:33 #1450 by Photo-fish

Vice Lord wrote: polishing my mini replica of the Lombardi Trophy right now.

Mini is right you pervert! You know you'll go blind if you keep doing that?? rofllol rofllol

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds