× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

07 Feb 2011 13:51 #1451 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

Photo-fish wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: polishing my mini replica of the Lombardi Trophy right now.

Mini is right you pervert! You know you'll go blind if you keep doing that?? rofllol rofllol

ALRIGHT THATS IT!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Feb 2011 14:15 #1452 by RenegadeCJ

Vice Lord wrote:
ALRIGHT THATS IT!!

Hey, if you are gonna pitch the softballs across the center of the plate, how can we resist hitting them out of the park??

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

07 Feb 2011 17:44 #1453 by LOL
Zinnnnnggggggg! Homerun. C'mon cheer up VL, its all in good fun. You know we all like your humor and off the wall posts, well most of the time anyway. :) :party

Good one PF!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

07 Feb 2011 17:56 #1454 by Sunshine Girl
This thread is too funny!!!!!!!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

08 Feb 2011 12:51 #1455 by UNDER MODERATION

Sunshine Girl wrote: This thread is too funny!!!!!!!

PF was way out of line with a few of his comments.

08 Feb 2011 12:55 #1456 by UNDER MODERATION
I have 4 serious descrepancies, 3 questionable lines posted, and 1 obvious past post selection from Viking archived and documented, and if we don't hear from him soon i'm posting all of it in this public forum. He did not win this contest, I repeat: VIKING DID NOT WIN THIS CONTEST. Since I was going to donate the money to 285Bound.com Inc. I am willing to settle for that, and the controvercy dies right now. The balls in your court Viking?

Doesn't it strike you funny that he's not here defending himself? Thats proof enough for me that he's guilty. He's probably driving around town in a White Bronco with a gun in his mouth.

08 Feb 2011 13:15 #1457 by RenegadeCJ

Vice Lord wrote: I have 4 serious descrepancies, 3 questionable lines posted, and 1 obvious past post selection from Viking archived and documented, and if we don't hear from him soon i'm posting all of it in this public forum. He did not win this contest, I repeat: VIKING DID NOT WIN THIS CONTEST. Since I was going to donate the money to 285Bound.com Inc. I am willing to settle for that, and the controvercy dies right now. The balls in your court Viking?

Doesn't it strike you funny that he's not here defending himself? Thats proof enough for me that he's guilty. He's probably driving around town in a White Bronco with a gun in his mouth.

How is your threat of posting something that is already posted right here in this thread gonna change Viking's win. We all lost, but we all actually win, since 285 Bound is donating the $$ to a local charity in need. Why does it really matter? It's not like Viking gets the check and is gonna take everyone out to dinner except you....

I'm confused what all the fuss is about??

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

08 Feb 2011 13:29 - 08 Feb 2011 13:30 #1458 by UNDER MODERATION

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I have 4 serious descrepancies, 3 questionable lines posted, and 1 obvious past post selection from Viking archived and documented, and if we don't hear from him soon i'm posting all of it in this public forum. He did not win this contest, I repeat: VIKING DID NOT WIN THIS CONTEST. Since I was going to donate the money to 285Bound.com Inc. I am willing to settle for that, and the controvercy dies right now. The balls in your court Viking?

How is your threat of posting something that is already posted right here in this thread gonna change Viking's win. We all lost, but we all actually win, since 285 Bound is donating the $$ to a local charity in need. Why does it really matter? It's not like Viking gets the check and is gonna take everyone out to dinner except you....

I'm confused what all the fuss is about??

Well everyones upset because it's just wrong, it's just wrong and were not gonna shut up.

He can end the controvercy right now- It's up to him

08 Feb 2011 13:29 #1459 by Sunshine Girl

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: This thread is too funny!!!!!!!

PF was way out of line with a few of his comments.

I disagree. The first thought that came (pardon the pun) to my mind when you said that you were "polishing your trophy" was the same thing that PF said. He just had the balls (pardon again) to say it. LOL Since when did "polishing your thingy" become a bad thing!?! haha I sure hope it doesn't make someone go blind though. :scared: :wink:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

08 Feb 2011 13:37 #1460 by jf1acai

VL wrote: BTW, me and Viking are tied with 30 wins apiece- The SuperBowl will decide it.

Strange how that changed when VL missed on the SuperBowl....

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds