× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

06 Feb 2011 20:46 #1411 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
I'll submit my evidence after I compile all of it- Just one phony Viking win changes this whole thing and I think I found one in the first week i'm looking at- So this thing is far from being over friends. Very far

It speaks volumes that Viking isn't here celebrating his supposid win....Cheaters Proof

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Feb 2011 20:48 #1412 by jf1acai

I've already found a descrepancy in week 4

I think the statute of limitations has passed :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

06 Feb 2011 20:52 - 06 Feb 2011 21:41 #1413 by UNDER MODERATION

jf1acai wrote:

I've already found a descrepancy in week 4

I think the statute of limitations has passed :wink:

I was way ahead of him, he was a total non factor in the game and then all of a sudden he was right behind me?- I was going to go back imeadiatly and see what was going on in those previous weeks but I didn't think it'd be an issue, now that it is i'm going through the posts from week 3 to week 14 and checking them against the line histories.

06 Feb 2011 21:40 #1414 by UNDER MODERATION
I think this contest falls under state laws pertaining to Public Raffle's. If I notify you that i'm protesting the contest results you cannot distribute the prize for 30 days.

Small Claims court may be an option if you pay out before then guys..FYI

06 Feb 2011 22:00 #1415 by Rockdoc
Predictable as ever. :faint:

06 Feb 2011 23:44 #1416 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: I think this contest falls under state laws pertaining to Public Raffle's. If I notify you that i'm protesting the contest results you cannot distribute the prize for 30 days.

We will be sure to let the abused, hungry and homeless women and children know why they are not getting their money. Because a classless person always tries to put himself and his ego above all others. Or maybe you can just tell them. But I know you don't have the guts to do that. :bash

07 Feb 2011 05:39 #1417 by LOL
Congrats Viking! OUCH VL, got beat again by your arch-enemy the Vike. :)
I would make a few wise cracks here, but I have too much class for that.
Congrats Packers and all cheeseheads! Go Broncos!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

07 Feb 2011 09:10 #1418 by The Viking

Joe wrote: Congrats Viking! OUCH VL, got beat again by your arch-enemy the Vike. :)

Thanks, but I am looking at it as this site is able to give money to people who need it. That is of course until you have certain people trying to hold money back from a charity. Even I didn't expect he would try to do that to people who really could use it.

07 Feb 2011 09:11 - 07 Feb 2011 09:19 #1419 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I think this contest falls under state laws pertaining to Public Raffle's. If I notify you that i'm protesting the contest results you cannot distribute the prize for 30 days.

We will be sure to let the abused, hungry and homeless women and children know why they are not getting their money. Because a classless person always tries to put himself and his ego above all others. Or maybe you can just tell them. But I know you don't have the guts to do that. :bash

Wow- You think this $200 absolves you of a lifetime of fighting against their interests? A lifetime of hate and scorn for the weakest amongst us? Your entire ideology is "F*** the poor, the sick, and the weak" and now you think you're a hero or something? GTFOOH!

You phony POS

07 Feb 2011 09:13 - 07 Feb 2011 09:17 #1420 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Joe wrote: Congrats Viking! OUCH VL, got beat again by your arch-enemy the Vike. :)

Thanks, but I am looking at it as this site is able to give money to people who need it. That is of course until you have certain people trying to hold money back from a charity. Even I didn't expect he would try to do that to people who really could use it.

The Charity can wait 30 days- But I wouldn't tell them about the 200 just yet- You don't want to get their hopes up because so far I have found 6 descrepancies any one of which changes the outcome of the contest. If you don't want to see you and your charity hauled into Small Claims court you better stop claiming victory. You know you didn't win this fair and square. One week you picked 6 teams, half of them won and you took credit for the 3 winners...I archived all the posts so don't go back and try to edit them..And I will supeana the log files if I have to

Shame on you Viking- Shame

Time to create page: 0.296 seconds