× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

07 Feb 2011 09:16 - 07 Feb 2011 09:34 #1421 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I think this contest falls under state laws pertaining to Public Raffle's. If I notify you that i'm protesting the contest results you cannot distribute the prize for 30 days.

Small Claims court may be an option if you pay out before then guys..FYI

We will be sure to let the abused, hungry and homeless women and children know why they are not getting their money. Because a classless person always tries to put himself and his ego above all others. Or maybe you can just tell them. But I know you don't have the guts to do that. :bash

Wow- You think this $200 relieves you of a lifetime of fighting against their interests? A lifetime of hate and scorn for the weakest amongst us? Your entire ideology is "F*** the poor, the sick, and the weak" and now you think you're a hero or something? GTFOOH!

You phony POS

You have no idea who I am or what I am about. I volunteer to help feed the homeless and kids and I have twice helped to build an orphanage and school in Venezuelza. I spend lots of my extra time and money helping others. Your main goal is to see where you can travel too, what expensive things you can buy for yourself, and how much money you can gamble. And then all you do is brag about all the things you do and how much money you waste on yourself. You have no clue what it means to put others ahead of yourself.

Phony is the exact definition of how you act!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Feb 2011 09:23 - 07 Feb 2011 09:27 #1422 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I think this contest falls under state laws pertaining to Public Raffle's. If I notify you that i'm protesting the contest results you cannot distribute the prize for 30 days.

Small Claims court may be an option if you pay out before then guys..FYI

We will be sure to let the abused, hungry and homeless women and children know why they are not getting their money. Because a classless person always tries to put himself and his ego above all others. Or maybe you can just tell them. But I know you don't have the guts to do that. :bash

Wow- You think this $200 relieves you of a lifetime of fighting against their interests? A lifetime of hate and scorn for the weakest amongst us? Your entire ideology is "F*** the poor, the sick, and the weak" and now you think you're a hero or something? GTFOOH!

You phony POS

You have no idea who I am or what I am about. I volunteer to help feed the homeless and kids and I have twice helped to build an orphanage and school in Venezuelza. I spend lots of my extra time and money helping others. You main goal is to see where you can travel too, what expensive things you can buy for yourself, and how much money you can gamble. And then all you do is brag about all the things you do and how much money you waste on yourself. You have no clue what it means to put others ahead of yourself.

Phony is the exact definition of how you act!

You've hurt so many people in your lifetime...You and your sick greedy idiology are responsible for more misery than just about anything I can think of. If there is a Hell I believe there is a special section for you Right Wing facist pigs...Now thats just my opinion, for whatever it's worth. And i'm traveling all over Micronesia not for fun, i'm on a membership drive to get micronesians represented by a union after this merger. The poor Micronesians will get their pay and benifits doubled overnight. If thats not helping people I don't know what the HE double hockey sticks is.

07 Feb 2011 09:27 #1423 by lil precious
Congratulations Viking.

My snuggle bunny :heart: :heart: is just mad because the Packers win messed up his “boys weekend in Vegas”.
:can't hear

07 Feb 2011 09:38 #1424 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Joe wrote: Congrats Viking! OUCH VL, got beat again by your arch-enemy the Vike. :)
I would make a few wise cracks here, but I have too much class for that.
Congrats Packers and all cheeseheads! Go Broncos!

Thanks, but I am looking at it as this site is able to give money to people who need it. That is of course until you have certain people trying to hold money back from a charity. Even I didn't expect he would try to do that to people who really could use it.

The Charity can wait 30 days- But I wouldn't tell them about the 200 just yet- You don't want to get their hopes up because so far I have found 6 descrepancies any one of which changes the outcome of the contest. If you don't want to see you and your charity hauled into Small Claims court you better stop claiming victory. You know you didn't win this fair and square. One week you picked 6 teams, half of them won and you took credit for the 3 winners...I archived all the posts so don't go back and try to edit them..And I will supeana the log files if I have to

Shame on you Viking- Shame

I am rolling on the floor laughing at you right now for several reasons! First of all, you have no life! Second, you are the most pathetic loser I have ever met! And you are so clueless as to reality. You always threaten to sue people because your life is so sad and you want to try and bring others down to it. Well it isn't working with me or most anyone on here. You are just 'lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground.'

07 Feb 2011 09:50 #1425 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Joe wrote: Congrats Viking! OUCH VL, got beat again by your arch-enemy the Vike. :)

Thanks, but I am looking at it as this site is able to give money to people who need it. That is of course until you have certain people trying to hold money back from a charity. Even I didn't expect he would try to do that to people who really could use it.

The Charity can wait 30 days- But I wouldn't tell them about the 200 just yet- You don't want to get their hopes up because so far I have found 6 descrepancies any one of which changes the outcome of the contest. If you don't want to see you and your charity hauled into Small Claims court you better stop claiming victory. You know you didn't win this fair and square. One week you picked 6 teams, half of them won and you took credit for the 3 winners...I archived all the posts so don't go back and try to edit them..And I will supeana the log files if I have to

I am rolling on the floor laughing at you right now for several reasons! First of all, you have no life! Second, you are the most pathetic loser I have ever met! And you are so clueless as to reality. You always threaten to sue people because your life is so sad and you want to try and bring others down to it. Well it isn't working with me or most anyone on here. You are just 'lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground.'

I just want to warn you: Everything you post here can and quite possibly will be used against you. Perjure yourself and all future testimony will be tainted.

You wanna Explain week 5 to us?

07 Feb 2011 10:03 #1426 by UNDER MODERATION
Yeah thats right- Just keep your mouth shut.

07 Feb 2011 10:05 #1427 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

I just want to warn you: Everything you post here can and quite possibly will be used against you. Perjure yourself and all future testimony will be tainted.

You wanna Explain week 5 to us?

No explanation needed for any week. You wanna explain being dropped on your head as a baby for us?

07 Feb 2011 10:06 #1428 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: Yeah thats right- Just keep your mouth shut.

Believe me, I don't have to keep my mouth shut around you. I have this thing called a life. I know you don't other than on here. I have a very full and productive day ahead of me and you are not worth my time or anyone elses.

07 Feb 2011 10:10 - 07 Feb 2011 10:21 #1429 by UNDER MODERATION
Someones making a profit off of your life...I own mine..Think about that while your driving to work in the morning and i'm snuggled down next to my beautiful wife.

07 Feb 2011 10:14 #1430 by UNDER MODERATION
I knew that would finally shut you up-Or did you have to go fetch some coffee for your boss?

Oh and furthermore- You got 2000 more posts than me- Nice life you got there Viking :rofl :lol: rofllol lol :rofl :lol: rofllol lol :rofl :lol: rofllol lol :pop

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Yeah thats right- Just keep your mouth shut.

Believe me, I don't have to keep my mouth shut around you. I have this thing called a life. I know you don't other than on here.

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds