× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

31 Jan 2011 17:36 #1381 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
I really do not know who I am picking yet but currently taking bribes. KissyFace: :love: PF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jan 2011 17:49 #1382 by Martin Ent Inc
Not fond of the Hamburguler.

31 Jan 2011 22:50 #1383 by Photo-fish

Vice Lord wrote: Despite recent injuries I'm staying the course with the Steelers...I think the Aaron Rodgers team photo tweeting scandal has divided the Packer lockeroom..

Hardly a scandal and no locker room division at all. Team photo was rescheduled and Barnett can enjoy his last 6 days of being a Packer.

What is concerning is that the Steelers are still the underdog.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

01 Feb 2011 08:01 - 01 Feb 2011 08:16 #1384 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

Photo-fish wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Despite recent injuries I'm staying the course with the Steelers...I think the Aaron Rodgers team photo tweeting scandal has divided the Packer lockeroom..

Hardly a scandal and no locker room division at all. Team photo was rescheduled and Barnett can enjoy his last 6 days of being a Packer.

What is concerning is that the Steelers are still the underdog.

I think teams play better when they are disrespected. When I coached I oftened used the "were from a small mountain town, nobody down here respects us" angle on the boys..It seemed to work, we won two Carnation Bowls versus the powerrhouses from Arvada and North Jeffco. North Jeffco got most of their players from Montbello btw. And Rogers firering away at his teamates on IR indicates to me a lack of team unity- I've been on workmans comp, I don't know what I would have done if my co workers or boss called me up when I was at home recovering and told me I was no longer on the team. I probably would have paid some Mexican gangbangers to beat them up with ball bats as they left their houses in the morning.

01 Feb 2011 08:13 #1385 by Photo-fish

CinnamonGirl wrote: I really do not know who I am picking yet but currently taking bribes. KissyFace: :love: PF

Don't look at me for a bribe. Besides, what could I possibly offer the most respected, intelligent, funny and attractive person on this board? :wink:

You need to go with your heart on this one. If you're like me it pulses with cheese at about 60 beats per minute (120 when the Packers ar on) and you have no choice but to say....

GO PACK GO!!!!!

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

01 Feb 2011 08:19 #1386 by UNDER MODERATION

Photo-fish wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: I really do not know who I am picking yet but currently taking bribes. KissyFace: :love: PF

Don't look at me for a bribe. Besides, what could I possibly offer the most respected, intelligent, funny and attractive person on this board? :wink:

Oh brother...That kind of overkill never works PF, and if I were her husband I'd probably pay some Mexican gangbangers beat you up with ball bats for posting that.

01 Feb 2011 12:28 #1387 by Photo-fish
rofllol What? You couldn't work that Carnation Bowl reference into that post too. :Sick: And as if there are any Mexican gang bangers in Colorado? Yeah right. :Whistle
No disrespect at all to CG for the overkill. :biggrin:

VL, I am sorry that nobody has ever posted any compliments like that about you here.

Don't you still owe me some fishing equipment???

01 Feb 2011 16:42 #1388 by UNDER MODERATION

Photo-fish wrote: VL, I am sorry that nobody has ever posted any compliments like that about you here.

I get them all the time

04 Feb 2011 08:59 #1389 by UNDER MODERATION
Still holding steady on the Steelers..We I depart for parts unkown in the morning so I say

Steelers

Final Answer

I'm waiting for it to go to +3 before I bet though

04 Feb 2011 10:09 #1390 by RenegadeCJ
I doubt it would go +3....

But anyway, Since I'm rooting for the Packers, I'm gonna pick them...not like it matters.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds