× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

08 Feb 2011 19:09 #1481 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
:pop

What a fun way to end the year. LOL

You guys so deserved to win the feud of the year. rofllol :love2: :smiledance: :Irule:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Feb 2011 19:13 #1482 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

Sunshine Girl wrote: Thanks for the PM Viking. I can't wait for dinner! :biggrin:

Try to cheer him up SG. He just ain't the same guy he used to be. Viking- Congratulations on the win. I thought Green Bay would beat the Bears but I just couldn't go against them, then I wanted the Pack vs the Steelers but I knew you'd take em, so I had to go the other way- They shoulda won actually- That one fumble did them in. Anyway- I'm conceeding. You won, I lost.

Hang in there buddy

08 Feb 2011 19:16 #1483 by UNDER MODERATION
And P.S...I'm throwing all those documented descrepancies in the trash..I'll shred them first-

Ok CG- You can lock up the thread now

08 Feb 2011 19:18 #1484 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: Thanks for the PM Viking. I can't wait for dinner! :biggrin:

Try to cheer him up SG. He just ain't the same guy he used to be. Viking- Congratulations on the win. I thought Green Bay would beat the Bears but I just couldn't go against them, then I wanted the Pack vs the Steelers but I knew you'd take em, so I had to go the other way- They shoulda won actually- That one fumble did them in. Anyway- I'm conceeding. You won, I lost.

Hang in there buddy

Hey I appreciate that. And I know you would have taken the Pack in both games. I was kinda hoping you would in the SB so we could both win for the charities. Would have been a fitting end to a long well fought contest.

Haven't seen this side of you in a while. Very laid back. How much have you smoked tonight? :wink:

08 Feb 2011 19:27 #1485 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Hang in there buddy

Hey I appreciate that. And I know you would have taken the Pack in both games. I was kinda hoping you would in the SB so we could both win for the charities. Would have been a fitting end to a long well fought contest.

Haven't seen this side of you in a while. Very laid back. How much have you smoked tonight? :wink:

No nothing..You just sounded humble, I don't want to kick a guy when he's down. . And the contest literally came down to the last minutes of the last game.

Congratulations again

08 Feb 2011 19:42 #1486 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Hang in there buddy

No nothing..You just sounded humble, I don't want to kick a guy when he's down. . And the contest literally came down to the last minutes of the last game.

Congratulations again

Thanks, and seriously, I don't think you are as bad a guy as you make out to be. But I won't tell anyone. :thumbsup:

08 Feb 2011 19:44 #1487 by The Viking
I'll bet these last few posts have some people's heads spinning, and running for cover because they think the end of the world is near! lol

08 Feb 2011 19:46 #1488 by jf1acai
I can't tell, can't see out of the bunker! :biggrin:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

08 Feb 2011 20:03 #1489 by The Viking

jf1acai wrote: I can't tell, can't see out of the bunker! :biggrin:

rofllol :rofl rofllol

09 Feb 2011 06:21 #1490 by RenegadeCJ

Vice Lord wrote:

Hang in there buddy

QUICK!!!! Someone lock VL's account! It appears someone hacked it!!!!!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds