× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

20 Sep 2010 22:08 #191 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: Viking don't rub salt there.

So why are you so sensitive for VL? He rubs it in our faces every day and I have never seen you tell him that. He brags daily and tells us all the time how big lof losers we are. I am not playing your pity game with him. Sorry. he dishes it out, then he better have the huevos to take it. Look at all his quotes in this thread how we aren't even worthy or a challenge and we should just give him the money now. Why are you babying him? He brags he is one of the best gambler in the nation. It is fun to watch. There isn't a many people on here if any who feel sorry for him when he has to eat his bragging words. I still like the guy, I am just going to talk smack back to him the same as he does to us.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Sep 2010 22:11 #192 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: I am bummed on the NO I thought that was my one for sure but 6 points. I should have known.

me too. That was my lock of the week. this is a tough year to pick so far. Who would have predicted Minn and Dallas both 0-2? And Pitt 2-0 without a QB. And KC leading the West at 2-0 beating SD? this is a strange start to the year.

21 Sep 2010 05:40 #193 by RenegadeCJ
Dang...I'm 2-4 too! Not sure if that is good or bad company!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

21 Sep 2010 09:01 #194 by The Viking
So here is how it looks for standings. Alphabetical for the ties just like in the standings so don't get upset VL. It's still anyones season.

CG 4-2
JMC 3-3
Renegade 2-4
The Viking 2-4
VL 2-4

Is anyone else in this?

21 Sep 2010 09:04 #195 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
Okay, try and catch me guys. :pop

21 Sep 2010 09:04 #196 by RenegadeCJ
Wow...if CG maintains the ability to pick correctly 67% of the time, we might need to take her on a 285 bound trip to vegas!!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

21 Sep 2010 09:06 #197 by CinnamonGirl
The girl who doesn't know her abc's. But it is just week two and JMC is close to me there.

21 Sep 2010 09:22 #198 by CinnamonGirl
I have a question, let's say NO had broken a couple tackles last night and ended up in the end zone. That would be a push right or would they still kick the extra point? Because points matter at the end of the year. I can't remember. Damn, if we had bet straight up I would be 5-1.

21 Sep 2010 09:50 #199 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
Please, don't get carried away people..It's only week 2...I have no doubt that i'll win the $200

21 Sep 2010 09:52 #200 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
CG 4-2
JMC 3-3
VL 2-4
Renegade 2-4
The Viking 2-4

I gotta go back and check the lines and the picks for JWC and CG

Time to create page: 0.293 seconds